Chocolate Milk, no fish Chocolate Milk, no fish Chocolate Milk, no fish Chocolate Milk, no fish

Default Chocolate Milk, no fish

We have fished the past day and 1/2 around Kelleys Island and no walleyes yet to show for it. Chocolate milk everywhere. It looked like it was starting to settle a bit on the S side of the island this afternoon. We went up into the shallows and caught about 45 monster sheep and a few bonus smallies, so at least the day wasn't a total bust. Hoping for more clarity tomorrow. Any one out there catch a walleye in the past 24 hours? Anyone?

Sorry to hear about your lack of walleye. You might want to search the satellite images to see where the clear spots are and fish the transition line. It looks like Rattlesnake Island area and East of middle bass are good. Best of luck tomorrow.
    Last edited by Eyezcrazy; 06-02-2015 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Checked the satellite

it's never good after a big blow don't feel bad, hopefully it will be god by friday

We found good water west of Rattlesnake yesterday and caught 5 walleye. We were somewhat disappointed until we heard the reports from others, some having caught nothing but sheephead. 40 JetDivers 5' ahead of Stinger spoons back 45' to 64' off Church Walleye boards at 1.7 mph. I hope my favorite area has cleared by tomorrow when I hit it in the morning. Ch. 68 and 79 if you want to talk.
    Last edited by Dr.Ed; 06-03-2015 at 09:48 AM.