2 shy of a 3 man limit casting 2 shy of a 3 man limit casting 2 shy of a 3 man limit casting 2 shy of a 3 man limit casting
    Blog Entries

Default 2 shy of a 3 man limit casting

Started out by toussaint reef got 1 and then went to big pick reef got 2 and then went about a mile n.e. of A can and caught the other 13. All with weight forward spinners. In one drift we got 6, my favorite was a Tiny Teaser yellow and gold with a gold blade. The other 2 was tossing a triangle head spinner that I've never seen before. Nothing big just good eaters. Tried putting up some pics but could not.... Have to work on that hopefully I figure it out

Nice job. That area was good to us Thursday. Curious - what's a tiny teaser? Is that a harness or weight forward. How were waves out there today. Itching to go again but being 2 hours away need these storms to clear out and settle...

Blog Entries

Tiny Teaser is a weight forward spinner. The wind was good gps said we'er drifting at 0.6 to 0.8. Tomorrow looks bad North Easter 15 to 25, 4 to 6 ft waves and of course there's the rain

The Tiny Teaser is a small Wt. forward lure developed by the maker of the original Tom's lure which is a very good wt. forward lure. It was designed for fishing in the rocks like the Chicks and North Harbor Island and the adjoining reef as well as East and Middle Sister. It shines in those skinny rocky water areas and also works well in open water. They have a unique shape and are or were made in Cleveland area. The man who developed this lure should be getting into his mid 70's by now.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

Quote Originally Posted by wakina View Post
    The Tiny Teaser is a small Wt. forward lure developed by the maker of the original Tom's lure which is a very good wt. forward lure. It was designed for fishing in the rocks like the Chicks and North Harbor Island and the adjoining reef as well as East and Middle Sister. It shines in those skinny rocky water areas and also works well in open water. They have a unique shape and are or were made in Cleveland area. The man who developed this lure should be getting into his mid 70's by now.
    Wakina, your knowledge of things relating to walleye and Lake Erie amazes me!

Blog Entries

Yep...... that top lure in yellow goldish color in 5/8oz did the damage today

Quote Originally Posted by Lakeerieguy View Post
    I would have sworn that he was only 10 or less years older than me, wow 17 years difference. Thanks for the very informative link!
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

Blog Entries

In that article it says that Tom fishes with a guy from Toledo, James is the guy I got mine from and fishes on my boat a lot