Being my first post I would like to say hi to everyone and give a big thanks to Jim (skipper9) for the plans and help with making big boards!!!! We used them last weekend and they worked great! Thanks Again!
We fished Sat. NW of Kelly's in 30 - 32 fow pulling tt40s 30,35,40,45 back running Gale Force spoons and Michigan Stngers 1.8 to 2.0 mph. Best colors antifreeze back or copper with anything white in color (wonderbread). We hooked up on 30 eyes lost two at the boat and put back the females full of eggs. Finished Sat. with 4 man limit. Great day on the water with my brother and crew. Sun. fished with my wife and daughter we woke up early to get an early start considering how busy the launch was Sat. with limited parking. We started on the SW corner of Kelly's in 24 fow headed to NW corner. Pulled a few fish right away before fighting thru the trash. We ran the same program as Sat. for 4 hours slowly picking away. Made a big move to the E on the n side of Kelly's. in 50 fow switched to dhj on one side and pulled more fish. Not sure color name but the best color was a green belly with a blue back. We ended the day hooking up 14 losing two. The big one for the day broke the main line typical fish story lol. Let me know if you you pull one with a spoon and jet in its mouth.lol..Ended Sun. with 12 and had a great day with my wife and daughter!! Mon was a no go for us.

Tight Lines!!