Fishing with Larry, Tom, and Jax Ohda 5/20/15 Fishing with Larry, Tom, and Jax Ohda 5/20/15 Fishing with Larry, Tom, and Jax Ohda 5/20/15 Fishing with Larry, Tom, and Jax Ohda 5/20/15

Default Fishing with Larry, Tom, and Jax Ohda 5/20/15

It was blowing this morning when I woke up, but I knew it would be. It was supposed to lay down later in the day, so I had told my crew I would pick them up at their cottage at 8:30am. We would be driving over to Huron to launch by 9am.

As we headed out of the channel, I could see it was really rough, because the horizon was looking more like little mountains than a flat line. Sure enough, as we hit the mouth of the channel, we were greeted with waves ranging from 3-6ft.

It was a slow ride out, but we made it, and set lines. It was hard to stand in the boat, and my crew preferred sitting or crawling around the boat. I knew this wasn't going to go very well...lol
    Shortly after catching a small eater, Jax wasn't feeling very well, so I told him to go up front and try to throw up. That would make him feel better....it did.
    I fed him some Ginger Chews to help settle his stomach, and gave him some skydiver motion sickness spray to relieve his symptoms....it did.

I told them that the lake would take longer to lay down over here, than by the islands, and that I thought it was a good idea to finish this pass, head in, and then drive back over to Mazurik's to launch by the islands again....so, we did.

We ate some lunch on the way over to Mazurik's, and Jax was feeling better after taking some Dramamine with his lunch. We were back on the water by 11:45 and headed to my last spot between the stone dock and the west side of North Bay. We trolled the same program as previous reports, and kept the speed at 1.3mph...going with the waves.

The lake finally laid down and it was definitely a pleasant afternoon to be on the water. We ended up catching 2 fish in Huron and 20 fish at Kelly's. All of them were just "good eaters', with nothing really big in the bunch. My crew was thankful for them...and, that made me happy.

I have the same crew again tomorrow, and will probably be launching at Mazurik's again. I don't know where I'll be fishing yet, but a couple of friends have given me good reports to check out, so I will do that.

Stay tuned....

Capt Juls
    Attached Images Attached Images Fishing with Larry, Tom, and Jax Ohda 5/20/15-larry-jax-tom-ohda-5-20-15-jpg Fishing with Larry, Tom, and Jax Ohda 5/20/15-jax-ohda-5-20-15-jpg Fishing with Larry, Tom, and Jax Ohda 5/20/15-tom-ohda-5-20-15-jpg 
    Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
    [email protected]
    www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com
    https://www.facebook.com/JulsWFA?ref=br_rs
    Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters

It really takes a trooper to save a tough day, I commend you for that, love your posts and your boat too, thanks for being that caring girl, ummm, lady, oh well fishin pal too, thanks, Mike

Nothing wrong with "EATERS". Looking forward to fishing with you in July.