Sorry for the delay in the post (problems upon returning home). Fished from 5/6 to 5/9 off the Power Plant in 12 to 20 fow. Drifted 1 oz bottom bouncers w/crawler harnesses & some jigging. We did very well. 1st day (in the dense all day fog) we were limited out (3 guys) by 9:30. All nice fish. Nothing under 20". Purple seemed to work the best. 2nd day (Thursday), same pattern. Had 2 limits + 4 for the 3rd man (his 2nd year of fishing ever). 3rd day (Friday) in the intense heat (is it right for the wind to be hotter than the air temps?!?). Fished a little deeper (16-20 fow) & did well, purple & flou green worm harnesses. Again, 2 limits +3 for the 3rd man. Last day (Saturday) same area, was a bit tougher. Only got 1 limit + 3 & 2 for the other guys. Seemed like the more boat traffic & bluebird skies together really drove the fish into the mud quickly. All in all it was a great trip.

I must say that the Port Clinton/Marblehead area has some of the nicest people I've encountered. From the bait stores to the restaraunts to the motel we stayed. No issues at the launches. The other fishermen we talked to were very helpful & willing to disclose their tricks & areas they were fishing. As were we. Everyone was great. We'll be back. It'll be our yearly spring trip from now on.

Also, I want to drop a line to everyone who helped me with information from a earlier thread. The information was really appreciated & spot on! It took the learning curve day away & we started catching fish right away.

Tight lines to all!