I really like this website.... I really like this website.... I really like this website.... I really like this website....

Default I really like this website....

From the newbie's telling stories about friends loaning boats for a week, to the charter captain's giving us the reports (albeit always ONE day late for me , this is by far the best walleye website/information board for Lake Erie. I for one appreciate it very much as I LOVE walleye fishing.

Captn Juls I definitely want to fish with, as well as the Captn that does the night trolling.... your love for the sport is infectious, and your reports are much appreciated. Never mind the fact that your baits, location, and colors have to be decoded, I enjoy doing that. Captn Jim, you too.

Trolling tomorrow, out of AP so a long run to my planned G can set up heading North. If slow, I will head to East side of WSister and troll East. I will worry about presentation/speed/colors....would appreciate Captn Juls, Captn Jim, Captn Night Fishing Gentlemen's opinion on the plan. Please remember, I am out of Anchor Pointe. Wishing you all good fishing and safe water travels.
    Skm

~~ >-<((((º>- •´´´´\

Forgot to mention, I fish from 27' cranberry colored un-logo'ed Grady CC ("FAT BASTARD"), T-Yam 150's, I didn't name it, bought it from my boss and he STILL hasn't retired so I can't rename it. Again, safe water travels... hope to talk to you on the water.
    Skm

~~ >-<((((º>- •´´´´\

Thanks Skm! Sorry my stuff needs to be "decoded"...I'll try to be more specific in the future.
    Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
    [email protected]
    www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com
    https://www.facebook.com/JulsWFA?ref=br_rs
    Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Juls View Post
    Thanks Skm! Sorry my stuff needs to be "decoded"...I'll try to be more specific in the future.
    Nah. He needs to learn the lingo for himself! Nobody wants to read "We were trolling Blueberry Muffin harnesses at 1.5 miles per hour, GPS speed, tipped with night crawlers behind Tru Trip 40 divers" instead of "Pulling meat at 1.5 behind TT40s, blueberry muffin worked best".

Welcome to the site!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoytman86 View Post
    Nah. He needs to learn the lingo for himself! Nobody wants to read "We were trolling Blueberry Muffin harnesses at 1.5 miles per hour, GPS speed, tipped with night crawlers behind Tru Trip 40 divers" instead of "Pulling meat at 1.5 behind TT40s, blueberry muffin worked best".

Welcome to the site!
    You are exactly correct Hoytman, and TT was the one that threw me as I didn't know such a great product existed (other than Dipsey's) and have been fighting the drag of non-trip slide divers forever. Now I proudly own several....learn the lingo, pick up some tips, helped me get some fish today in tough conditions, that's why I love this site. Safe water travels....

Quote Originally Posted by skifish30 View Post
    You are exactly correct Hoytman, and TT was the one that threw me as I didn't know such a great product existed (other than Dipsey's) and have been fighting the drag of non-trip slide divers forever. Now I proudly own several....learn the lingo, pick up some tips, helped me get some fish today in tough conditions, that's why I love this site. Safe water travels....
    Glad to hear it's been helpful to you, I know the users here were key in pointing me in the right direction when we started trolling. Also forgot to mention that learning the shorthand of all this stuff should also be beneficial on the water as well when someone comes over the radio with a program. Make sure you have channel 79 programmed in to your scanning rotation!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoytman86 View Post
    Glad to hear it's been helpful to you, I know the users here were key in pointing me in the right direction when we started trolling. Also forgot to mention that learning the shorthand of all this stuff should also be beneficial on the water as well when someone comes over the radio with a program. Make sure you have channel 79 programmed in to your scanning rotation!
    OK, thanks again. I look forward to contributing useful info to the site myself ......SOON I hope

No one wants to read, 1,212 views later...
    LOL