Fishing with Ben, Jason, and Nate 5/9/15 Fishing with Ben, Jason, and Nate 5/9/15 Fishing with Ben, Jason, and Nate 5/9/15 Fishing with Ben, Jason, and Nate 5/9/15

Default Fishing with Ben, Jason, and Nate 5/9/15

This is going to be short tonight. I'm whooped and can hardly keep my eyes open right now.

We got an early start and headed over to Huron to fish today. Hit the launch at 6am, and fished out in front of Sawmill first. We picked up 3 fish over there in 30' of water, running the same program that I have been running for days now.

Headed over to the Cranberry area, after receiving a phone call from my friend, Darrell Woods, who said he had been doing better over there. When we got there, there were about 20 boats in the area, so we set up and stayed out of the pack.
    The first pass we picked up nothing but white perch...so annoying...sigh So, I headed to deeper water...35 foot, and we picked up a nice walleye. A little further in the troll we picked up an nice fat 30" walleye, and that made the "boyz" happy. We made a circle to go back over those fish and picked up a couple more.

To make a long story short, we ended up with 9 nice fish today.

Got home and cleaned the boat for tomorrow's trip with a couple of guys I took perch fishing last year. They wanted to try for walleye this time, so hopefully this weather won't hinder that plan. We shall see in the morning what it's going to do tomorrow....so...

Stay tuned...

Capt Juls
    Attached Images Attached Images Fishing with Ben, Jason, and Nate 5/9/15-5-9-15-jpg Fishing with Ben, Jason, and Nate 5/9/15-ben-rewa-5-9-15-jpg Fishing with Ben, Jason, and Nate 5/9/15-jason-5-9-15-jpg Fishing with Ben, Jason, and Nate 5/9/15-nate-5-9-15-jpg 
    Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
    [email protected]
    www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com
    https://www.facebook.com/JulsWFA?ref=br_rs
    Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters

What you didn't get in quantity you made up for in quality....nice fish Juls! I don't like hearing they are already in Huron....I like them to stay West as long as possible