Day Four of Four with Garren, Roger, and Mark 5/8/15 Day Four of Four with Garren, Roger, and Mark 5/8/15 Day Four of Four with Garren, Roger, and Mark 5/8/15 Day Four of Four with Garren, Roger, and Mark 5/8/15

Default Day Four of Four with Garren, Roger, and Mark 5/8/15

We wanted to start out a little earlier this morning, so I picked my crew up at 5am and headed to the gas station for gas, and Hi Way Bait for my crawlers and ice. We hit Micky D's, for some "to go" food like substance and headed to Catawba ramp to launch.

We hit the water at 6am and headed up to the west side of Middle Bass between Rattle Snake Island and Green Island.

We focused on the 31' contour lines in the area, and trolled at a slow speed of 1.0-1.1mph.

At 11am, with only 9 in the box, we ran down to G Can, because I had gotten a tip that there were fish there. We set up right on the can and had 5 eaters in the boat within a 10 minute span. At one point, only one rod was left out, and the rest were laying all over the boat. Total chaos....I love those moments. lol

The crawler programs was the same as yesterday...1oz inline at 31 & 41 back, and the #2 Tadpole at 21, 23, 25, & 27' back. Blade colors were the same too. I don't particularly pay attention to the top side of a blade, but rather, I pay more attention to the underside of the blade. I think that's what the fish sees more so than the top side. But, that's just my opinion, and I could be really really wrong.

Anyway, my blades today were copper and antifreeze colored undersides.

We ended the trip with 14 for 18 today with three big fish....2 were just over 30 inches and one was a 29" fish. Both fish were not back to their fat weight yet after the spawn, but they are looking better lately. The rest of the fish were "just eaters".

My crew expressed how much fun they had this week, and hoped to be back again next season, so that made me happy.

I'm keeping this short, because this gal needs some pampering.....in other words...I need to color my gray hair, paint my toe nails that were held hostage by heavy boots and shoes all winter, and shave this weird neglected hair growth on my body.

Tomorrow's trip is with a return customer, who has become a friend of mine, so I already know how much fun this trip will be....so...

Stay tuned...

Capt Juls
    Attached Images Attached Images Day Four of Four with Garren, Roger, and Mark 5/8/15-5-8-15-jpg Day Four of Four with Garren, Roger, and Mark 5/8/15-mark-5-8-15-jpg 
    Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
    [email protected]
    www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com
    https://www.facebook.com/JulsWFA?ref=br_rs
    Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters

Who makes the rod holders on your boat.

Those are Cisco's.
    Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
    [email protected]
    www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com
    https://www.facebook.com/JulsWFA?ref=br_rs
    Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters