Day Two with Rob, Rod, and Patrick 5/3/15 Day Two with Rob, Rod, and Patrick 5/3/15 Day Two with Rob, Rod, and Patrick 5/3/15 Day Two with Rob, Rod, and Patrick 5/3/15
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Day Two with Ron, Rod, and Patrick 5/3/15

I picked up my Wisco Crew at 5:45 this morning, from their hotel, and headed to Mazurik's after picking up some ice from Hi Way Bait on the way there.

Launched while it was just turning light and headed to the west side of Middle Bass island to start the day. We were there yesterday morning and trolled with crawler harnesses, and picked away at fish until we had 11 in the livewell and the bite shut down on us. We didn't get any there this morning, and the marks that were there yesterday were fewer this morning. And, the ones that were there were belly tight to the bottom.

We discussed our options and they opted for fishing by Kelly's since we picked up a couple there on the way back in yesterday. We landed 6 fish there, and when too many boats were around us, and the bite slowed down again, we decided to move to another location where we caught our biggest fish yesterday. I'm not divulging that location yet, as I am headed there in the morning, and prefer to have it less crowded...at least for a little while. lol

The program was the same as yesterday. Crawler harnesses with a 1oz inline on the outside boards at 35 & 41 back, and the number 2 Tadpoles on the middle and inside Off Shore boards 25 & 27 back. Speed was 1.0- 1.3. We were targeting 31-32 foot of water.

My crew and I said our goodbyes at the launch when we got back, and they were excited about coming back again, and that made me happy.

Oh, I almost forgot! While on the water today, we witnessed a beautiful wooden boat, like a Lyman or something, crash into the side of an anchored perch fishing boat. Heard the perchers yelling and screaming at the guy, and then BAM! Unbelievable! I mean, what the heck? lol Some people....sigh.

Anyway, tomorrow's trip is planned for 6am, as there are thunderstorms forecast for the early afternoon. I'm hoping we can get their fish early and get our butts off the water before the nasty stuff comes in....so....

Stay tuned...

Capt Juls
    Attached Images Attached Images Day Two with Rob, Rod, and Patrick 5/3/15-4-3-15-jpg Day Two with Rob, Rod, and Patrick 5/3/15-rod-ferguson-rob-4-3-15-jpg Day Two with Rob, Rod, and Patrick 5/3/15-rod-ferguson_2-4-3-15-jpg Day Two with Rob, Rod, and Patrick 5/3/15-rod-ferguson-4-3-15-jpg 
    Last edited by Capt Juls; 05-03-2015 at 04:33 PM.
    Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
    [email protected]
    www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com
    https://www.facebook.com/JulsWFA?ref=br_rs
    Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Juls

thanks you keeping us working guys abreast of the bite, once this dirt gets planted will give them walleye's a push to deeper waters! lol

Post Thanks / Like

good on you Juls, will be seeing you out there once all this dirt gets planted!