I'm Back! Heading out for the 1st time this season I'm Back! Heading out for the 1st time this season I'm Back! Heading out for the 1st time this season I'm Back! Heading out for the 1st time this season
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default I'm Back! Heading out for the 1st time this season

I will be jigging 1 mile out from the mouth of the portage! Give me a shout out on Saturday morn after 8:30am if you please!
    It's All About the Journey NOT the Destination!!!

"I FIND THE FISH I ALWAYS FIND THE FISH"!!!

1994 Sportcraft Hard top 250 Fisherman

1 word! And I hate to say it Skunked!!!!!

Did you try trolling?We are going over towards Niagara in the morning and will probably jig if we have good marks then troll

Trolled jigged and casted! North of niagra and NE of Bessie nothing and my original spot!

It seemed like it was a pretty rough bite today for all of us googans. Just about everyone I talked to this afternoon said the same thing. I heard plenty of chatter on 79 but most were pretty tight-lipped about locations. We started west of Kelly's and pulled our only fish of the day around 8 on a harness 45 back on a TT40. We made a long move out north of Green, nothing in an hour and a half. Moved back over by Mouse for an hour and nothing then spent another hour back in the original spot. We were running cranks on one side and meat on the other all day somewhere between 1.2-1.8 and all kinds of leads but couldn't get any takers even with plenty of marks.

Hopefully tomorrow is better. I have to say that being out and not catching was worse than being at work and not fishing! Good luck to all tomorrow!

Ditto for us, pretty tough afternoon. Didn't make it out until 3:00. Started west of Kellys but didn't find many marks, so we headed north of Mouse. Trolled the rest of the afternoon there until 7:00. Managed 1, and had another really good pull-back that got off. Both were 80 back on RR. Speed was around 1.6 mph.

John

I forgot to mention the three pull backs on the same crawler harness. I had to check the hooks after the last one, not sure wtf happened there, but no hookups in 3 bites was very frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoytman86 View Post
    I forgot to mention the three pull backs on the same crawler harness. I had to check the hooks after the last one, not sure wtf happened there, but no hookups in 3 bites was very frustrating.
    Well what color was the harness that was getting the pullbacks????

Quote Originally Posted by Eyezcrazy View Post
    Well what color was the harness that was getting the pullbacks????
    I've tried to figure out a way to get a pic put up to answer this question but it's not very easy do from a phone. I'll try to post a pic tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoytman86 View Post
    I've tried to figure out a way to get a pic put up to answer this question but it's not very easy do from a phone. I'll try to post a pic tonight.
    I used to have trouble with that too. Just make sure to save the pic to your gallery then you can attach it from there.