Fishing with Bill Kellerman and Tom 4 30 15...:) Fishing with Bill Kellerman and Tom 4 30 15...:) Fishing with Bill Kellerman and Tom 4 30 15...:) Fishing with Bill Kellerman and Tom 4 30 15...:)

Default Fishing with Bill Kellerman and Tom 4 30 15...:)

Woke up to the sound of heavy rain....ugh. I knew it was going to rain all day...double ugh.
    I put a smile on my face, and picked my crew up at the Quality Inn at 6:30. We hit the water out of Catawba a little before 7am and headed towards D can.

The plan was to run crawler harnesses on one side of the boat and my Perfect 10's on the other side. After the P-10's that were run 20/20 and 30/30 picked up a couple of fish, and the crawlers did nothing, I decided to pull the crawlers and run more P-10's.

To make a long story short, because I am wiped out from the weather today, we fished north of D Can, North of Niagra, North of North Bass, and west of Sugar, before ending one last pass near Mouse with only 7 fish to show for our hard work. My crew worked their butts off today, and we had great conversation, and some laughs. We were all pretty cold by the end of the trip, and our hands had a hard time pinching the releases on the snap weights and Off Shore boards....well, at least I did! lol

Because it was always raining, I didn't pull the phone out to take any pictures, so the guys sent me some before they cleaned their fish behind the hotel after I dropped them off.

Tomorrow's trip is with a crew that I have fished with several times before, and the weather looks to be improving for the weekend, so I'm really looking forward to it.

I'm whipped tonight though, so I'm headed to bed early....the dogs seemed depressed, because it's raining and I won't take them for a walk tonight. Poor dogs... I think they'll live though...

I did talk to a friend tonight, that did get the crawler harnesses to go for them, and they did very well, so I may give them another go tomorrow.

Stay tuned....

Capt Juls
    Attached Images Attached Images Fishing with Bill Kellerman and Tom 4 30 15...:)-bill-kellerman-4-30-15-jpg Fishing with Bill Kellerman and Tom 4 30 15...:)-kellerman_tom-4-30-15-jpg 
    Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
    [email protected]
    www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com
    https://www.facebook.com/JulsWFA?ref=br_rs
    Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters