Headin to the BIGWATER Headin to the BIGWATER Headin to the BIGWATER Headin to the BIGWATER
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Mad Matt, feel free to ask anytime. Like i said earlier. I'm far from a expert on salmon trolling but i do have a bit of info stored for safe keeping. Compared to trolling for eyes the lures/attractants are totally different. From j-plugs, spin doctors & flys, flashers/dodgers & flys, squid rigs, cowbells (mostly for lakers) & lets not forget e-chips. The only constants are the spoons (which are larger) & stick baits.

Thanks again for the great advise!

Post Thanks / Like

Matt, learning site more… clicked over to your photos… impressive. In addition to the walleyes, and cool looking boat, that cooler full of perch looks like a great fish fry waiting to happen. Anyone get into those this time of the year, on the west side? If I make the trip late next week as planned, I'll be solo, and fishing sun up to down to make the most of it. Love to mix it up a bit.

Post Thanks / Like

It would be irresponsible of all of us to let a person who is unfamiliar with the lake go out there on his own. Don't worry guys, I'll go with him.

Post Thanks / Like

Hoytman, It's great to know that there are still people out there willing to take 1 for the good of the team!! Your sacrifice is greatly appreciated!!

Post Thanks / Like

It would be a pleasure, but I gotta pay the bills. Well be up there tomorrow night and fishing Saturday and Sunday so I'll do my best to at least post some reports. Good luck to you.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cycleguy View Post
    Matt, learning site more… clicked over to your photos… impressive. In addition to the walleyes, and cool looking boat, that cooler full of perch looks like a great fish fry waiting to happen. Anyone get into those this time of the year, on the west side? If I make the trip late next week as planned, I'll be solo, and fishing sun up to down to make the most of it. Love to mix it up a bit.
    Cycleguy, not really any perching going on right now that I know of. Check your messages on here.

-Matt

Post Thanks / Like

Hoytman86. I feel your pain. You've got to pay the bills first. I'm sure we would all like to drop whatever we're doing & head to the lakes or woods. To many people forget that going to work's what allows us to enjoy the lakes and woods.

We'll be heading up & jigging or drifting harnesses out of the Port Clinton, Catawba area starting next Wednesday (5/6) thru Sunday morning. If anyone will be fishing around the same time & would like to share info (once we find them), I can give u my cell #.

Good luck & be safe!