Friday May 1st and Saturday May 2nd. Friday May 1st and Saturday May 2nd. Friday May 1st and Saturday May 2nd. Friday May 1st and Saturday May 2nd.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

weekend warrior, where did you get those hooks from? Are they common to find? I have to do something about losing so many nice walleye. Appreciate any info on where to get those.

Here they are at cabellas. Wonder if you could just open exising hooks up a little Its gonna get expensive changing all my lures out. Dont know how old your lures are also but could they need a good sharpening. We didnt lose a single fish on friday but saturday we lost maybe 4 one of which was when he net man knocked it loose another one one of our bass fisherman set the hook...lol

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Fishi...Tz_stype%3DGNU

Fished north of Cone reef on May 1st no luck moved to B can caught 2 man limit in 3 hours pulling crawlers on purple and green stinger spoons, only one on a DDHJ

I ordered some of the G hooks mentioned. Worth a try, hate losing Wallys close to the boat. Also ordered some of those red clips you mentioned Rick. gonna try to see if we can change out the clips on our boards and try the red ones. Once we get them in I'll contact you and see if we can buy you dinner or at least a drink @ the Little River sometime soon. Would be fun to sit and shoot the bull a bit with another Walleye chaser. Thanks again.

Sounds good just let me know.