fishing with the eyehunter crew fishing with the eyehunter crew fishing with the eyehunter crew fishing with the eyehunter crew
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default fishing with the eyehunter crew

Finally! Got to meet the Eyehunter crew Sat. Great time except for knocking the ice out of the rod eyes. Thanks to Eric, if it wasn't for his snowmobile coat I'm sure I would have been a hypo victim. Cold and rough Sat. but we managed 2 fish O's. Thanks to all....and Shawn get some good fishing music downloaded please and sharpen those new hooks ok? thanks guys! Geary
    F Troop 9th Cav 1st Air Cav

Default Fished the other Eyehunter boat

Quote Originally Posted by Bggeary View Post
    Finally! Got to meet the Eyehunter crew Sat. Great time except for knocking the ice out of the rod eyes. Thanks to Eric, if it wasn't for his snowmobile coat I'm sure I would have been a hypo victim. Cold and rough Sat. but we managed 2 fish O's. Thanks to all....and Shawn get some good fishing music downloaded please and sharpen those new hooks ok? thanks guys! Geary
    Capt Bobby and first mate DJ got us going early. Had 18 in the box before 10:00. Fishing shut down for a couple hrs when the tourney boys moved in. We mad a long moved and only got three lines in the water and picked up the last two to limit out. DJ sure gets excited when the fish are biting and loves nothing better then punching tickets. Think he may need to cut back on the meds. As a bounus I stopped at Hi-Way bait and tackle and picked up some IB Frozen Husky Jerks that he custom paints.

I'm glad everyone had a great time bobby and dj make a great team and yes Sean is working on a new playlist lol!
    Thanks
    Capt Erik
    Bose-Man Sportfishing

The customer requests and I listen, I just downloaded a whole boatload of Abba and KC and the Sunshine Band just last night for you. If that don't get those fish to bite then nothing will

It was a great time fishing with you Saturday, great to put a face to a username on here hope to fish with you again.

Abba makes them jump in the boat meatloaf close behind then any 80s guess I just dated myself

When we were out with Erik and Captain Ron two weeks ago "Cruise" by Florida Georgia Line was the song the eyes were jammin' to. The first time it played we cleared one side of the boat, the second time we punched our last ticket. It had NOTHING to do with the fact that we changed directions or hit a school of fish.

(Smoke On The Water), gets them every time.

80's? I was thinkin' late 60's early 70's. Now that's dating yourself.
    F Troop 9th Cav 1st Air Cav

Default Dylan and the Dead

Quote Originally Posted by miso_ohio View Post
    The customer requests and I listen, I just downloaded a whole boatload of Abba and KC and the Sunshine Band just last night for you. If that don't get those fish to bite then nothing will

It was a great time fishing with you Saturday, great to put a face to a username on here hope to fish with you again.
    I'm thinking Rainyday Women and Hell in a Bucket. If you're not catching fish, you might as well have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by perchjerk View Post
    I'm thinking Rainyday Women and Hell in a Bucket. If you're not catching fish, you might as well have fun.
    That's what the beer is for!