Channel Travel to Lake (Wild Wings, etc.) Channel Travel to Lake (Wild Wings, etc.) Channel Travel to Lake (Wild Wings, etc.) Channel Travel to Lake (Wild Wings, etc.)

Default Channel Travel to Lake (Wild Wings, etc.)

What is the least channel travel to get to open lake from Wild Wings, Cove or other Ramps in that vicinity? I have a small 16' deep V that is easy to launch, just wondering what best options are. Used to put in there by the old Lamberjacks but parking is so limited. Also looking for best location for Jig bite once I get out?

Blog Entries

Default Last Weekend

Quote Originally Posted by PirateMike View Post
    What is the least channel travel to get to open lake from Wild Wings, Cove or other Ramps in that vicinity? I have a small 16' deep V that is easy to launch, just wondering what best options are. Used to put in there by the old Lamberjacks but parking is so limited. Also looking for best location for Jig bite once I get out?
    We were at Wild Wings last weekend. Rented a slip there and fished out front of cooling tower and reefs a few miles out. Had a fantastic weekend with limits every day of big Walleye. We are planning on a return trip in early May. Jigged and trolled catching nice fish both ways.

Good luck, you shouldn't have any problem getting to the fish from Wild Wings.

The old lamberjacks is reopened under the name Fisherman's Cove. See the thread under that name.