sun.April 14 huge trophy day sun.April 14 huge trophy day sun.April 14 huge trophy day sun.April 14 huge trophy day
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default sun.April 14 huge trophy day

The reel sport team made a shake down trip today with the trolling gear .We headed out 7.5 miles out of wild wings . fished from 11.00 to 4 pm.. Today we had a young lady who never trolled before, so we gave her the first rod to trip, boy did she ever make good of this, first walleye 32 inches long 14.6 lbs on cert. scale at cleaners, This fish was mostly spawned out, On her second time at bat she landed a 30.5 inch 12 lb, spawned out walleye also wieght on cert. scale, For the day we ended up with 14 walleyes the rest measured 25 to 28 inches all mostly spawned out. Eariler this week this same young lady landed a 11 lb, jigging K can., Lures of choice today 14lb was caught on a tiger sparkle reef runner 40 back, the 12 lb. was caught on a purple husky jerk 40 back, the rest were caught on following colors, tocan,
    green flash, pink and white, and blue. water was clear, speeds 1.5 to 1.9 leads 40 to 70 back, trolling east to west, Pictures of today fish on reel sport fishing charters on facebook. Also at cleaners we saw huge catches from both trollers and the jiggers Thank you, Wayne and Capt. Mike Reel Sport Charters 419 265 2736

Thanks for inviting us to go Mike. That was the biggest walleye I've ever seen. Will look great on the wall for her , can't wait to see it when its done

Wayne/Mike I am curious about your post. After looking on facebook the fish that you stated weighed 14.6 pounds looks like it may only weigh 12 pounds? I have attached the picture from the customers facebook page and the picture of the fish from your facebook page. It is a very nice fish and she should be very happy with it! I believe you were asked to be honest in January were you not? Please stop the LIES! Do you believe we can't tell the difference between a 12 pound fish and a 14.6 pound fish? I will let everyone else decide?
    sun.April 14 huge trophy day-img_0681-jpgsun.April 14 huge trophy day-fb_img_1428942369680-jpg

I guess there must be some jealousy going on here! Keep up the good work Reel Sport Team, enjoy your post!!

to trophy time the fish was handled by cuthers fish cleaning on his certifit scale, The owner himself measured and weigh the fish we had nothing to due with it, The owner call out the size and the pound size it was witness by 4 people from walleye online, the whole fish cleaning crew and everyone in side, We have the fish in the freezer if anyone wants to see it before she goes to shop, let me know, he had a ton of very large fish in his shop, but he said this was the largest walleye brought in this season, how every you want to read it so be it, I just posted the lenght and the size called out to us from the man w ho wiegh it. I would like to thank all the captains and pro circiut crew that put us on the fish, and lure colors and speeds. Good luck to all hope someone breaks the state record in the next few weeks. We will be out all week trying. The photo was taken from a cell phone yes it looks different in the picture but trust me it a lot bigger first hand, In my fifty years on the lake I have never witness any this size, we just got lucky. Thanks wayne
    Last edited by wayne johnson; 04-13-2015 at 02:17 PM.

Wayne lets end the drama just show us the picture of the scale that says 14.6 pounds and it will be over. This scale says 12.1 pounds... certainly you took a picture of the scale of the heavier fish on the scale. Pictures pictures pictures.. then no one can say its a lie. We have already had this discussion about you/us proving our catches with pictures. So end the drama show us the photo.

Jim to me and you its just another fish, till one of us gets that magicial fish over 16 lbs, then we will have the dnr and have them
    make the final weight and lenghts, fish is in the freezer ready to go to the tax. shop, Right now that young lady has beaten all of us boys hands down.

Why's anybody gotta prove anything to anybody

I think that's the first time I've ever heard someone say that the "biggest walleye they've ever seen" is "just another fish". I'm not concerned either way, just trying to point out the parts of your posts that draw the largest amounts of skepticism.

Carry on.

Disappointed that you can not provide a picture of the scale that has the proper weight on it. It just seems from all the calls I have received that this keeps repeating itself. Pictures please.... by the way one of the customers on your boat texted me last night and said that you got 12 fish yesterday. You reported 14? Little things like this add up. I seen a picture of 12 fish? People look up to us on here so I know I try very hard to be truthful please do the same!!!