Bert's Custom Tackle Bert's Custom Tackle Bert's Custom Tackle Bert's Custom Tackle
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Default Re: Bert's Custom Tackle

Quote Originally Posted by fishreed View Post
    Does my solution to the problem piss you off? Get over it. Nobody asked for your 2 bit opinion did they? You and Wakina would make a great couple? Did I ask anybody here for a site approval for my suggestion to the problem who has more posts than me? You don't like my suggestions, fine. Unless you have better qualification than me other than more posts, take some more of my advice and just STFU!
    Nobody asked for your 2 bit opinion either but here we are. LOL you funny!!!
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

Quote Originally Posted by fishreed View Post
    You need to STFU Son, as you have proven beyond a reasonable doubt to the fine folks riding the "short bus" you are an IGNORANT LOSER! See my other posts for a more detailed description and quit hitting on the toothless stinky truck stop waitress. You bore me.
    If I bore you why keep answering back?

Not a chance that I would be hitting on the toothless stinky truck stop waitresses .

How do you know those waitresses are toothless and stinky? Oh I get it, You already hit on them and they turned you down must have gotten an earful of your BS and turn them off, they said adios Professor fishreed didn't they. No wonder you are on this site seeking attention favorable or not!

You told me that I need to STFU! That is never going to happen. I have been retired for over 10 years(10 years is a decade so you know). I have a lot of idle time on my hands and now that you have came to this site raising hell about something you know nothing about I am going to make it my business to make your life miserable on Walleye dot com. .
    You want us to believe that you are smart but you have failed to grasp the problem the original post brought up.

The holder in question was mounted on a Berts Custom Tackle track System. When the riser was removed from the track it was apparent the 2 of the 3 screws that hold the riser(hollow aluminum tube) to the base plate that would go into the track had fractured. I simply replaced all 3, 10-24 machine screws that were used to mate the holder base plate to the riser tube. I added a drop of thread locker to each screw to eliminate the screw from working loose again. The riser tube is drilled and tapped on the bottom for 10-24 screws and the three screws fasten the riser tube to the base plate from the bottom of the base plate into the riser. that assembly is then mounted back into the track system on the gunwale. If that eludes you then you should go back to the school that you earned(?) your degree from and request a refund!
    Last edited by wakina; 10-03-2021 at 04:16 PM.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS

So how about them Buckeyes and Browns!?!?
    Last edited by loomis82; 10-03-2021 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by wakina View Post
    Wakina - do you remember the guy from years ago who went by the name fishhead? This sounds exactly like the same guy. He was banned before and it seems like the admins should look at doing it again. We are better than this. Your original post was doing what you have always done, trying to help your fellow fisherman. I appreciate you my friend.

Sure do remember. You could be right.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS

Quote Originally Posted by Eyezcrazy View Post
    Wakina - do you remember the guy from years ago who went by the name fishhead? This sounds exactly like the same guy. He was banned before and it seems like the admins should look at doing it again. We are better than this. Your original post was doing what you have always done, trying to help your fellow fisherman. I appreciate you my friend.
    He can attack me all he wants to. But I draw the line with the attacks on my friends and fellow members.

I feel he is willfully ignoring the facts as stated in the original post. I think he singled me out. Why else make a comment on a 6 year old thread challenging the solution to the topic discussed in the thread.

I appreciate you and all the other honest members on this site. You are right, it is Time to move on.
    Last edited by wakina; 10-03-2021 at 09:00 PM.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS

Quote Originally Posted by loomis82 View Post
    So how about them Buckeyes and Browns!?!?
    Win lose or draw I love them both.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS

Quote Originally Posted by wakina View Post
    Do you remember the guy who went by the name “fishhead”? I think this is the same guy. The site banned fish head and I think they need to take a look at this guy too.

You have always been nothing but honest and helpful to your fellow fisherman. I appreciate you! We are better than this!

Quote Originally Posted by Eyezcrazy View Post
    Do you remember the guy who went by the name “fishhead”? I think this is the same guy. The site banned fish head and I think they need to take a look at this guy too.

You have always been nothing but honest and helpful to your fellow fisherman. I appreciate you! We are better than this!
    You are right and I am moving on from this debacle. I should have ignored him from the start, without controversy this dude is nothing.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS

You guys sound like you're married.