Thanks to all who participated Thanks to all who participated Thanks to all who participated Thanks to all who participated
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

We finally made it up. I think we fished a little West of most of you guys. 2 of us met up with 3 buddies at the bait shop Sat. morning completely by chance and follwed them out toward West Sister. We were only out 3-1/2 miles. My buddy and I only got 7 for the 2 days but had a good time. Was his first trip to Erie. Another one hooked. The 3 guys we met up with got 14 Sat. and 7 Sun. Not bad, but I talked to a couple people who got limits very fast a little further West (I think). I want to thank Javier for everything. I don't how you had time to get stuff ready and then fish. Good job. Found out superseal lives close by from an errant phone call to him. I'm not sure how the text thing worked. I replied to a couple and sent some #s to someone. Not sure if they were going to Javier and everyone, or just to the person that sent the original. When I got a text, it would only show the # of who sent it. Did all texts go to everyone?

Post Thanks / Like

Default texts

Quote Originally Posted by Jawbreaker View Post
    We finally made it up. I think we fished a little West of most of you guys. 2 of us met up with 3 buddies at the bait shop Sat. morning completely by chance and follwed them out toward West Sister. We were only out 3-1/2 miles. My buddy and I only got 7 for the 2 days but had a good time. Was his first trip to Erie. Another one hooked. The 3 guys we met up with got 14 Sat. and 7 Sun. Not bad, but I talked to a couple people who got limits very fast a little further West (I think). I want to thank Javier for everything. I don't how you had time to get stuff ready and then fish. Good job. Found out superseal lives close by from an errant phone call to him. I'm not sure how the text thing worked. I replied to a couple and sent some #s to someone. Not sure if they were going to Javier and everyone, or just to the person that sent the original. When I got a text, it would only show the # of who sent it. Did all texts go to everyone?
    Hey at least you were able to get out!!!! Glad to hear you caught some. Text with everyone was tough. Some got them and others it took up to 2 hours for them to get. Others said they had better luck texting to just one person at a time. Sorry guys but I really did try. I sent numbers to everyone and some came. Sorry that spot didn't produce as much as the day before but a few guys did get limits out of there. All the traffic.......Holy crap!!! Someone else shared numbers also!!! Best bet is 2 way walkie talkies for next time.

Post Thanks / Like

Oops, just looked at my GPS. The numbers I sent to someone are only halfway out to where we fished. Not sure how that happened. I'm pretty sure I set a waypoint where we were fishing, but now it seems I didn't. Oh well, the action wasn't the greatest there anyway. We were about a mile off of where we needed to be. Talked to guys a mile on either side of us that killed 'em.