Beware of Thieves! Beware of Thieves! Beware of Thieves! Beware of Thieves!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Beware of Thieves!

My buddy and I just got in town this afternoon and headed out from crane creek toward a can. When we arrived my buddy asked where was my shanty. We looked back and seen it was a half mile back. There was a guy on a four wheeler at my shanty. I turned and went back to retrieve my shanty. When I got to my shanty I found that my two rod bags with five poles and three boxes of tackle we're gone. My cover was still on so I doubt they just fell out. It's a shame people like this have to ruin it for the rest of us. Please watch your stuff.

Post Thanks / Like

What a joke!!! Sorry to hear that guys. You can't even go out with a bunch of "sportsmen" without that crap happenin. Todays world is f-ing ridiculous.
    I'm gonna miss her.... ....Maybe not so much, now that she left

2016 Tracker Targa V18 w/t
    150 Mercury 4 stroke
    9.9 Mercury 4 stroke kicker

Post Thanks / Like

Default Check OGF site

I've noticed that the OFG site has had a lot of listings for sheds and equipment lately. Some guys are trying to sell multiple shanties for way too low prices. Not to say they aren't ligit, it just seems to good to be true.

Post Thanks / Like

That really sucks!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Nothing lower in life than a thief. Sorry to hear that guys.

Post Thanks / Like

all of us need to be more aware and if we see someone stealing they need to be confronted by all of us, I've always been impressed that sportsmen respect other people's property, so these magets need to be stopped by all of us.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bahabear112 View Post
    Nothing lower in life than a thief. Sorry to hear that guys.
    you have it half right. you forgot about a fu###ng lying thief. I had a bunch of things taken from my pole barn. and only 2 guys had access to it. they both lied about taking anything. I think now that both guys were stealing from me. they were good friends working on my house. ever since I quit letting them come around any more the stealing has stopped.

Post Thanks / Like

My new Jiffy auger fell out my rear sled rack and some guy on a quad came up a side of us and said I lost my auger. Went back 1/2 mile and some guy said "lose something". Thank God for honest people. Will be making some mods this week so that doesn't happen again. I usually check my mirror every 30 seconds or so, dodging ice chunk area and hadn't looked in a couple m

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PirateMike View Post
    My new Jiffy auger fell out my rear sled rack and some guy on a quad came up a side of us and said I lost my auger. Went back 1/2 mile and some guy said "lose something". Thank God for honest people. Will be making some mods this week so that doesn't happen again. I usually check my mirror every 30 seconds or so, dodging ice chunk area and hadn't looked in a couple m
    you are right mike. there is still plenty of good guys out there but you still have that 10% that would steal your under ware if you gave them the chance.