Wow !!!! Wow !!!! Wow !!!! Wow !!!!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wow !!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

WOW, is right! So sad. Someone ought to turn him on to Mike Patterson.
    F Troop 9th Cav 1st Air Cav

Post Thanks / Like

I tried to register on that site to tell him about Mike but was not sucessful. took me 3 days and two kids to get hooked up here
    F Troop 9th Cav 1st Air Cav

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down

yep these guys are a joke. For example my dad will send a picture of fish we caught that day to his one buddy that works for the Reel Sport crew and saying like look what we caught and they will post the picture on Facebook saying we got some fish when they aren't catching a thing all for money and its kinda getting me pissed off because these guy are taking way to many guys out on the ice,, 40 some people,, really and they actually forgot some people on the ice .... plus this is there 2nd year doing ice guide and they make 10 trips back and forth going 50mph on snowmobiles and flying right by guys they dropped off and making all that noise is gonna scare all those fish off, but Mike honestly dosent know really anything about is fishing his mate Russ is the only one really with ice fishing experience on lake Erie because if mike is fishing and dosent catch any fish in 10 minutes he has to move..... All in All these guys are a joke

Post Thanks / Like

Had another guy tell me the same thing about the pictures also. Got a couple of free trips by keeping quit. Was wondering why there were no post on this site from him anymore. Seems as if the one post on here saying "Mike was out there doing really well" then on their missing facebook page the same day said "fishing was slow " . Just amazes me what people do for money.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bggeary View Post
    WOW, is right! So sad. Someone ought to turn him on to Mike Patterson.
    Yep...Never fished with him because I do my own thing but met him in the Catawba parking lot and he was a very nice dude.
    LIFE'S TOO SHORT TO PUT A PRICE ON FUN!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Agree. Captain Mike only takes a few people a day out , not 30 or 40. That gives the quote "safety in numbers " a bad name.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lakeerieguy View Post
    Agree. Captain Mike only takes a few people a day out , not 30 or 40. That gives the quote "safety in numbers " a bad name.
    Which Mike? Reel Sport - Mike Johnson or Mike Patterson?

Post Thanks / Like

I for one am glad people are coming forward with this stuff. Last spring I brought up the ethics of them and was blasted for doing so because I named them. Others here have thrown accusations out without naming them yet they had to come to the post to defend themselves without even being named . Frauds are always brought to the surface over time .

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lakeerieguy View Post
    I for one am glad people are coming forward with this stuff. Last spring I brought up the ethics of them and was blasted for doing so because I named them. Others here have thrown accusations out without naming them yet they had to come to the post to defend themselves without even being named . Frauds are always brought to the surface over time .
    Agreed sir if this is true it's a shame.
    Last edited by bowguy84; 02-02-2015 at 07:05 PM.
    Thanks
    Capt Erik
    Bose-Man Sportfishing