Wow !!!! Wow !!!! Wow !!!! Wow !!!!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wow !!!!

Post Thanks / Like

At least I know I wasn't wrong in thinking how I felt when I read their posts all last year. They made me laugh a little but I would use other captains and members posts if I wanted info. I've been fishing all my life and know too well that you don't get limits of all wall hangers every trip out onnthe lake. Thanks goes out to the helpful members.
    I'm gonna miss her.... ....Maybe not so much, now that she left

2016 Tracker Targa V18 w/t
    150 Mercury 4 stroke
    9.9 Mercury 4 stroke kicker

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Madd Matt View Post
    Which Mike? Reel Sport - Mike Johnson or Mike Patterson?
    Mike Patterson. Went out with him twice last year...good guy, although he didn't put me on the fish he did for the gentelman sitting next to me. He pulled 4 fish O's before noon and it was his first time on Erie ever. I got one 22". This is true but I don't have any pics Lol. Crazy how two feet makes a difference.
    F Troop 9th Cav 1st Air Cav

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bggeary View Post
    Mike Patterson. Went out with him twice last year...good guy, although he didn't put me on the fish he did for the gentelman sitting next to me. He pulled 4 fish O's before noon and it was his first time on Erie ever. I got one 22". This is true but I don't have any pics Lol. Crazy how two feet makes a difference.
    Lol.. (two feet makes a difference now thats funny.) This was not abput mike paterson. He does a great job as a ice guide

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bggeary View Post
    Crazy how two feet makes a difference.
    LOL...some days two feet makes a big difference. I've been on both sides of that fence.
    Captain Greg
    Walleye2go Sportfishing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by walleye2go View Post
    LOL...some days two feet makes a big difference. I've been on both sides of that fence.
    If 2 feet makes a difference then I'm just screwed!

Post Thanks / Like

LOL...about 7 years ago I was at Devils Lake fishing in my Yukon with a buddy of mine. I was up on him something like 32 perch to his 5. Everything the same as best we could figure, he just couldn't get bit. Then a few years ago, he paid me back bluegill fishing...some days LOL
    Captain Greg
    Walleye2go Sportfishing

Post Thanks / Like

It never seems to fail that any time I pick up a rod that goes off it's a sheepshead or white bass and my father gets to reel in all the walleye. I can't remember the last trip I was the one with the golden touch. I just tell him that he tells them all in, but I catch them all since I make the baits, pick the spots, bait the hooks, pick the direction, set the lines and fiddle with the speed. I'm just happy being on the water and seeing some eyes in the box. The bad days on the water are still better than the best days at work.