shinners for sale shinners for sale shinners for sale shinners for sale

Default shinners for sale

hipps bait on route 2 open Saturday open 5 am till ? shinners and ice jigs 6-10 inches off Catawba get ready. fishing licence also available pop water etc

Hey guys, if ya'll are fishing Camp Perry area, I do have shiners at the shop, I will try to be there first thing in the mornings on the weekends 6AM, if you need them during the week please call or text me, i have no problems getting them to you. I am usually not open during winter months but if it will help you out then feel free to get a hold of me thanks

David
    David M Miller
    Dreamcatcher Fishing Bait & Tackle
    912-433-6000
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by rscotfish View Post
    hipps bait on route 2 open Saturday open 5 am till ? shinners and ice jigs 6-10 inches off Catawba get ready. fishing licence also available pop water etc
    was told this morning fish were turning on at crane creek 4- 41/2 miles out with limits being taken that they were going out of wards canal same distance this is from the bait shop customers selling lots of shinners this morning get afternoon reports will let you know when I get them people going out of crane and wards fishing same spot. this is second hand info. getting cold ill be staying warm at home by the heat

Quote Originally Posted by rscotfish View Post
    was told this morning fish were turning on at crane creek 4- 41/2 miles out with limits being taken that they were going out of wards canal same distance this is from the bait shop customers selling lots of shinners this morning get afternoon reports will let you know when I get them people going out of crane and wards fishing same spot. this is second hand info. getting cold ill be staying warm at home by the heat
    Are they open Sundays? What time?

Default walleyes off wards canal and crane creek

going out 4 -5 miles 22 - 25 ft of water using blue and silver spoons and blades and green and silver fish are hot 1 day next slow pick. hipps bait shop has shinners opens at 4.30 am and closes around 1 or 2 depends on business with limits being caught 12-15 inches of ice and getting thicker

Default shinners

yes they are open everyday

For someone that is not familiar with the area where is the best place to buy a license and bait? We are staying in port Clinton. Thanks in advance!