Channel Grove Marina Channel Grove Marina Channel Grove Marina Channel Grove Marina
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Channel Grove Marina

Anyone looking for a good marina Channel Grove is in a great location to put you on the fish all year. Eyehunter charters and some of my fellow captains have a great network to help you catch fish. You can be the worst fisherman and you will still catch fish. Lol.. LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION. Come join the fun. Give me a call and I would love to give you details..

Yep...miss my summer friends!
    Captain Greg
    Walleye2go Sportfishing

Yep...I am ready for 2015 splash down, and good dock stories.

Blog Entries

April 10th my friends
    Ron
    www.somethinfishycharters.com
    aka- Capt. Concrete

Quote Originally Posted by rsfrail View Post
    April 10th my friends
    Not soon enough Ron. The cabin fever is starting to creep in!

One of these days l have my Carolina Classic and will join you guys at CG.
    "ReelTime"
    Kencraft Challenger 215

Agreed! Channel Grove is by far the best marina that I've been with. A marina is more than just a place to keep your boat. The people are great, they are the first marina in East Harbor, they are the closest in East Harbor with fuel, they take great care of the dockers and they keep an eye on the boats. One of the main reasons I started and the main reason that I won't leave is because very few marinas have drive-up access to your boat. When I can back my truck up with the tailgate down and step off the tailgate onto the deck of my boat, that is nice! Their rates are really low for what you get too.

Can't beat them!

(PS- No captains are to read beyond this point)
    - When you dock at Channel Grove the captains (most of them) there are really friendly and nice and they give out really good information to those who are fellow dockers... But you have to be a nice person.

I know I can't wait till season starts I miss all of you!!!

matt-unless you accidentally win the marina walleye contest then the information dries up pretty quickly...lol. Couldn't agree more with the comments much better than first marina i was in. Looking forward to meeting more of the cgm boaters this coming season!

Smile Agree - CGM is awesome

I have only been fishing Lake Erie for 3 seasons with my 4th upcoming... I made Channel Grove my home last year (after taking a Charter with Skipper9), and it was nothing short of amazing... the follow "dockers" whether they are Captains or not are helpful and kind. I was more West of CGM before and it was not a bad place to dock either and I made some good friends/connections too, but it is just more convenient for me from where I am coming from and what I like to have close when it comes to accommodations, food, and overall family places to bring the kids, etc. The Browns are great too, they really work hard to make things nice and always helpful. You can't go wrong with Channel Grove, but there are some other good docks around as well, I am sure. Like I said, I don't have much experience with the lake or the docks (as far as knowing what is out there), but it seems to be a good fit for me. Good Luck tonight to "The OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY", go get that National Championship trophy. GO BUCKS !!!
    27' Sportcraft (Green Softtop)
    Channel Grove Marina #54

"Compassion is the greatest currency"