Northeast Ohio Sportsman Show - January 16 - 17, 2015 Northeast Ohio Sportsman Show - January 16 - 17, 2015 Northeast Ohio Sportsman Show - January 16 - 17, 2015 Northeast Ohio Sportsman Show - January 16 - 17, 2015

Smile Northeast Ohio Sportsman Show - January 16 - 17, 2015

The Reel Sport Charter Team has been invited to guest speak at the Northeast Ohio Sportsman Show in Dalton, Ohio. It is located at the Buckeye Event Center, 624 Henry St. We will be doing two shows on Friday and Saturday. The first show is about Maumee River Spring Techniques at 12:00 PM on Friday. The second show is about Ice Fishing Lake Erie Walleye which will be held at 4:00 PM. On Saturday, the Maumee River presentation is at 11:30 AM, and Ice Fishing at 2:30 PM. This will be a first for both topics at the show. Stop on by and say hello! You can stop by our booth to talk some fishing and about new hot topics and even see this year's video highlights.

Thank you from your 4-Season guide service,
    Captain Mike and Big Wayne
    Reel Sport Charters

Visit us on: 1) Reel Sport Charters
    http://www.reelsportcharter.com
    2) "Reel Sport Charters" in Tours and Sightseeing on Facebook
    3) "Reel Sport Fishing Charters" on Facebook
    Last edited by wayne johnson; 01-05-2015 at 11:12 PM.

Wayne, I wish I could come hear the presentation on the Maumee river walleye run. Some guys can definitely catch more fish than others. I've stood beside guys that fill a limit pretty quick. Can you give some advice on this board?

Quote Originally Posted by Old Wheezer View Post
    Wayne, I wish I could come hear the presentation on the Maumee river walleye run. Some guys can definitely catch more fish than others. I've stood beside guys that fill a limit pretty quick. Can you give some advice on this board?
    My favorite rig is a med. size floating jig head in orange, white, or chartuse (sp) with 2/3 ft. 8lb. leader below a 1/2 oz. in line sinker. 3/4 oz. if your fishing fast or high water. grub tails 3 in. of the salt and pepper color.
    F Troop 9th Cav 1st Air Cav

Default maumee river rigs

two weeks after ice leaves, fish back water mud holes, smallest
    heads as possible, 2 inch tails berkly power bait, colors firetger, christmas tree, white yellow, head colors flour. red or orange, chartuse, water warms increase your tail size to 3 inch, add pink and oranges to your colors, lenghten your leads to 2 to 4 f, fish starting to spawn leads to 4 ft. just use enough sinker to tickle bottom, color variees to each person, we still use berkly power bait, capt. mike 2 inch tails, wayne 3 inch tails, main spawn on lenghten leads to 4 to 6 ft., remenber we are fishing away from the crowds, add purple , black, sparle, pink, and pink and white
    to your list, after the spawn, small heads and tails Dark chartuse, orange, red head and white tails, of course this is how we fish, at the show I will have my personal map with 50 holes away from everyone, with different water conditions, and different times of year, and instruction how to fish each hole for sale, will be glad to help anytime, just pm me for all
    questions or call Capt, Mike, Thank you and be safe on the ice,
    The Reel Sport team 419 265 2736 Capt, mike and Wayne

Smile Thanks for the great show support

The Reel sport team would like to thank everyone who support us at the north east sportsman show,we were greated from maney people from this site, maney new friends,were made and have meet a few new captains and have trade tackle secerts to help us out for the new year, the four shows we put on were a huge success and we had a lot of fun doing them, we hope to start on the ice later this week, depends on weather and wind condtions, Thanks to all, Capt. Mike and Wayne The Reel sport team 419 265 2736.