Underwater camera feedback Underwater camera feedback Underwater camera feedback Underwater camera feedback

Default Underwater camera feedback

I've been considering an underwater camera purchase, I would like to get feedback from anyone that owns/uses one now. I kinda like the Aqua vu AV760c but, I would like a recommendation from a satisfied owner before buying any brand or model.

Thanks and Happy New Year to all!
    Gradyfish

Blog Entries

Default Aqua VU AV760C

Though I haven't personally used this model it is one of the top sellers in our tackle store at www.walleyetacklestore.com and we've yet to have one returned by a customer. We have very low overhead (It's just me) and keep our prices as low as possible. We are also offering to all community members a 5% discount on anything in the store till January 31st. Use coupon code: 2014LOYAL. Below is a link to this item.

http://www.walleyetacklestore.com/aq76casy.html

Default Lake Erie conditions

I've also thought about using one, but have concerns if LE current and clairity make them practical. Would like to know if those are YellowPerch, White Perch or White Bass before I set the anchor.

I have a low end black and white camera. The worst thing about it is being able to even see the screen. The distance that you can see is minimal, even in a realitively clear pond. I would assume that the distance in Erie would be 1 to 2 foot at very best. Mine does have an IR light that does make a significant improvement. I'm not sure if color would be much better but a good display would be a must for daylight viewing.

My grandson has a GoPro that we're thinking about trying this coming season. Field of view is what we are trying to resolve. It will be interesting to see how it works. I'll post on here when we have some results.