Sportscraft 25' Sportscraft 25' Sportscraft 25' Sportscraft 25'

Thread: Sportscraft 25'

Default Sportscraft 25'

I co-own a boat with a good friend of mine who's retiring and moving to MI so he was to sell his half of the boat. We bought the boat in 2011 and put about $7,000 in upgrades such as Autopilot, new canvas all around, radio, rod holders and more. My question is what do you think the boat is worth, and how have other who co-owned a boat worked the buy out?

A very good friend co-owned his Sportcraft for 12 yrs, his partner left the state, he bought him out of his half of the value of the boat at the time, now he has 2 others co-owning it, he is leaving the state and paying them 1/3 the values of the sellable boat. Only fair way to do it. Lots and lots of repairs over the years, all split between owners.
    I can only hope I have earned the freedom that has been given me.

What year is it? 2011? Not sure if you bought a new one in '11 or if it's used. Trailer? How many hours? What motor? If it's older, you could have a survey done and that would give you a fair market value.

Greg
    Captain Greg
    Walleye2go Sportfishing

The Boat is a 1998, has a trailer, 260 HP I/O. Who would do a survey to get a price?

Quote Originally Posted by j4gash View Post
    The Boat is a 1998, has a trailer, 260 HP I/O. Who would do a survey to get a price?
    The Boat Guy on Front street in Toledo did mine!
    It's All About the Journey NOT the Destination!!!

"I FIND THE FISH I ALWAYS FIND THE FISH"!!!

1994 Sportcraft Hard top 250 Fisherman