I have had a few guys contact me in regards to a post I made about available lodging I have in Lakeside.

I have a 4 bedroom cottage at Lakeside. I am willing to rent it out by the bedroom so that guys don't have to rent the whole house. It is a basic cottage that has a full kitchen and washer & dryer. It has plenty of parking for trucks and sleds or ATVs.

I believe that $75 / night per bedroom (they all have queen size beds and room for an air mattress if you want to bring one) or $150 for the weekend is what I am going to ask.

However, when I say the "weekend" that would be from anytime on Friday - Sunday, and I don't care what time you leave on Sunday or if you want to stay until Monday morning it would still be $150 for the room.

I am not up there all the time so I can't promise that the driveway will always be plowed, but if you are going ice fishing I'm sure you can figure out how to get in and out of a flat drive.

If you are interested please give me a call or leave your number in here and I'll get in touch. 740-591-5507

This is my personal cottage that I typically do not rent. It is used by my family in the Summer.

Thanks,
-Matt