Yesterday's perch bite W of Middle Island Yesterday's perch bite W of Middle Island Yesterday's perch bite W of Middle Island Yesterday's perch bite W of Middle Island

Default Yesterday's perch bite W of Middle Island

If you get a chance to get out today there was a fast perch bite just West of the Island and South of the border. 41. 40. 823. 82. 42. 855. 33 fow. 2 man limit - 19 lbs, no junk fish. Great day on the water! -- Edit -- Sorry for goofing my first post. I didn't realize that these were so close to the numbers that Juls had already posted for everyone. I thought I checked her numbers on the way out with not much on the screen and so I went another mile North and then East a bit. But lo and behold I now see that they are very close together. I must have had the first waypoints wrong when I was trying to follow her directions to the honey hole. Now I know it's true, it is a great spot.
    Last edited by Waterline; 09-09-2014 at 06:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterline View Post
    If you get a chance to get out today there was a fast perch bite just West of the Island and South of the border. 41. 40. 823. 82. 42. 855. 33 fow. 2 man limit - 19 lbs, no junk fish. Great day on the water! -- Edit -- Sorry for goofing my first post. I didn't realize that these were so close to the numbers that Juls had already posted for everyone. I thought I checked her numbers on the way out with not much on the screen and so I went another mile North and then East a bit. But lo and behold I now see that they are very close together. I must have had the first waypoints wrong when I was trying to follow her directions to the honey hole. Now I know it's true, it is a great spot.
    Thanks for the info! Glad you found them and had a great day...

by the way....a friend just texted me and said they just finished up at dark on my numbers and had 60 fish in about 45 minutes. They had been playing with walleye and smallies up by Pelee today and stopped there on the way back.
    Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
    [email protected]
    www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com
    https://www.facebook.com/JulsWFA?ref=br_rs
    Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters