sat perch report sat perch report sat perch report sat perch report
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

You will enjoy it at cgm. I cannot answer the early season fishing, although i know that in may guys were catching fish right in front of the opening. Not sure about the april jig bite. There are a few reefs around the marina but I havn't fished them personally during the jig time. Will have to wait till next year to find out!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eyezcrazy View Post
    Thanks for the replies Wayne, and Troy. I am just the weekend fisherman when time allows me but I am looking toward buying a bigger boat that I can dock over there at CG. with my walleye.com hero's! A few weeks ago we ducked in to Kelly's to weather a storm at the sports bar on the West side.....name escapes me....anyway, we were talking to a good bunch of guys in there and low and behold, they were from CG as well.I know from the help you guys are always willing to lend that is the place I'd want to be.

But I do miss the regular posts from Skipper Jim......I know he still posts here but it doesn't seem as much now that he is a Facebook celebrity. Some day I'll get off the water long enough to stop over there to meet all of you.

Jim aka eyezcrazy
    Sorry.. I really try and keep up. So many of you just call me and I barely keep up with that. Lol. But I love hearing from you all. I read all the posts and everyone has been spot on so I have just been reading the posts. But I am so proud of you honest fisherman.

Post Thanks / Like

Wayne,
    Perchin this weekend and stayin at the lake my boat is stored up the road from cgm. I love the reports and reading the posts. I fish most weekends at least one day and have had some trouble finding a good school of perch where we could limit out. You mentioned 9.2 miles from cgm and there is a pack. Which direction out? Is it up on KI shoal or gull reef or are you east?