Perch report 8/27/14 Perch report 8/27/14 Perch report 8/27/14 Perch report 8/27/14
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Perch report 8/27/14

Wife and I fished numbers provided by calf juls in earlier post today. Two limits from 9 to 1 today plus a ton of sheephead literally lol. Crappie rigs did most of the damage again but the perch were hitting hard and we caught a lot of them on the top Hooks. 24 lbs At the cleaners. Best I have ever done for size. Thank you to capt juls for providing great information! Lots of 12 and 13 inchers today

Nice job, Troy.
    I thought I did good at her spot with 22.5lbs. I have never done that good west of Conneaut.
    Rookie Perch fisher, veteran Perch eater.

Woot! Woot! Glad they were still there for you. My walleye trip today has turned into a perch trip, so I'm hoping they are still there again today and that all you guys left me some. lol
    Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
    [email protected]
    www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com
    https://www.facebook.com/JulsWFA?ref=br_rs
    Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters

I should have taken a picture of the pile of fillets. I have never filled 2 gallon ziplocs with 60 perch before. Usually its 1 full bag and half the next one. It will probably never happen again,lol...unless i troll for them, right skipper! Just kidding. Good luck to all this weekend. I am hoping for one more trip and then next friday its off to Osullivan lake for a week of walleye, pike, and lake trout fishing. Everyone be safe this holiday weekend, and watch out for all the idiots!

troy
    summer huntin
    ch 68

Default numbers

Were those numbers south of middle island, or were they south of middle bass island, not where gps will pinpoint em, thanks, Mike

South and a little west of middle island. Not middle bass. I didn't realize there even was a middle island till yesterday

Smile thurs perch

troy you must have caught all the big ones, today 2 men two hours 60 perch 16 lbs, 4 ,12 inchers.

Capt mike 419 265 2736

sorry captn Mike,
    you know how it goes when my wife is perch fishing. she always gets the big ones...lol. better luck next time

Quote Originally Posted by troy1976 View Post
    South and a little west of middle island. Not middle bass. I didn't realize there even was a middle island till yesterday
    If I remember right that is about 40' of water w/ rock bottom? I have had a hard time getting my anchor to stick if that is the same place I'm thinking. Has there been a pack of boats out in the area? I hate screwing around w/ the anchor especially when there are a lot of boats around

I had a good report about 2 miles east of Kelley's but I always have a hard time getting the anchor to stick?

I have a vacation day so I'm going to try for some perch by myself tomorrow so I am still up in the air on where to try.

Russ