tourment winning walleye tourment winning walleye tourment winning walleye tourment winning walleye
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile tourment winning walleye

A special congrats goes out to troy 1976 for catching the winning walleye at the channel grove tourament today, the huge walleye was 29.25 inches long caught on the reel sport boat with capt mike, lure of choice was reel sport custom harness off thru trip 40s 36 water of northeast of kelleys speed was 2.15 it was a tough day but the guys caught some beautifull hogs, and had one straighen the hook out, once again way to go troy, see you at dock all weekend. Picture on www.facebook,comreelsportfishingcharters.

THE REEL SPORT TEAM 419 265 2736

Post Thanks / Like

I owe it all to the guy driving the boat

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations. They must of changes the rules they have told me in the past that only fish caught casting were eligible for the tournament. Trolling fish were not eligible...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by skipper9 View Post
    Congratulations. They must of changes the rules they have told me in the past that only fish caught casting were eligible for the tournament. Trolling fish were not eligible...
    That's funny Jim.'''''''''''''o or is that for real?
    F Troop 9th Cav 1st Air Cav

Post Thanks / Like

P.S. couldn't get Wayne's link to show me that PIG but nice job picking the right rod to grab!
    F Troop 9th Cav 1st Air Cav

Post Thanks / Like

No one asked me how I caught it?

Post Thanks / Like

Just read rules. Doesn't say how ithad to be caught? Just must be special rule for skipper!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by troy1976 View Post
    Just read rules. Doesn't say how ithad to be caught? Just must be special rule for skipper!
    Lol.. You are probably right. .. I need special rules..

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Contest???

I didnt think the Charter Capts. were alowed in the contest....wtf do I know, havent been around much this season. Work is busy...lol
    Ron
    www.somethinfishycharters.com
    aka- Capt. Concrete

Post Thanks / Like

Nice fish Troy. I really do mean that. I don't want to take away from that.
    I do think that somethin' fishy is right, and as far as I know so is Skipper 9.
    I haven't entered for the last 5 years because we troll and I was told the first time we went to enter that trolling didn't count. Maybe they have relaxed the rules. That would have been nice to know 2 weeks ago with our 32". I also didn't think fish caught on charters where allowed. Being that Troy has a boat in the marina maybe they didn't ask.
    I think it's fair to exclude charters though. I mean if they let charters enter then you'd always have the same guy winning every year. No offense Skipper 9, but you shouldn't be allowed to take the trophy every year... Skipper 9 In a walleye tournement with us amature weekenders It's kinda like Michael Jordan showing up to play a pick-up game with a few college kids.

Seriously Troy. I'm not knocking your fish. That's a great fish. I am just saying that Skipper 9 and Somthin' fishy have a point.