Very Good Day Very Good Day Very Good Day Very Good Day

Thread: Very Good Day

Default Very Good Day

Fished B can today. Started 1/2 mile north nothing but white perch fast as you could set and reel. Moved to 50yds north of can, same thing. Moved to 1 mile according to GPS north of can and it was on. Very nice perch. Lots of 9 and 10. 2 limits. Could of been done sooner but we got picky so we could fish longer. Fished about 3 hours total. 17 pounds .

Quote Originally Posted by Justretired View Post
    Fished B can today. Started 1/2 mile north nothing but white perch fast as you could set and reel. Moved to 50yds north of can, same thing. Moved to 1 mile according to GPS north of can and it was on. Very nice perch. Lots of 9 and 10. 2 limits. Could of been done sooner but we got picky so we could fish longer. Fished about 3 hours total. 17 pounds .
    LOL: I suppose you were setting on my numbers!! Just kidding and good job getting them. They do seem to be just a little bit bigger out there. I have fished the same spot or very close to it for 4 or 5 years, about 1 mile north of the can.

Sounds like the perch have started to liven up some in the last week and a half. Mentioned this thread to the wife tonight and she says I am taking a vacation day Friday and you had better find me some perch to catch. At least she was smiling!!
    Last edited by wakina; 08-04-2014 at 07:04 PM.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

We also have fished B can for years. For a long time we would go 1 mile and drop anchor. We fish with perch rigs and they were right on the bottom. Drop down with a little slack, tighten up and they were there. 1/2 minnows. Out of Turtle Creek. 2052 Trophy. Good luck.