In need of perch reports. Kelleys to Cedar Point area In need of perch reports. Kelleys to Cedar Point area In need of perch reports. Kelleys to Cedar Point area In need of perch reports. Kelleys to Cedar Point area
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default In need of perch reports. Kelleys to Cedar Point area

Ok. Next weekend my uncle and i are taking a few of my cousins and family from out of state out perchin and were comin outa cedar point. The only problem is that ive heard very little in the way of perch reports around kelleys/cedar point area and green island is too far of a run for us. Everybody seems to be fishing green/rattlesnake and points west. I NEED REPORTS EAST. HELP lol. Thanks guys

Post Thanks / Like

You're not reading all the reports then...there are perch in the south passage in front of Mazuriks, Lakeside, and the lighthouse. Check the buoy in front of Cedar Point on your way out of the channel too. There were boats perch'n on the east side of Kelly's this week, but I don't know how they did.

I ran to Green last Saturday and did "so-so"...found them in front of Mazurik's that day and did well there.

They are in the area, so you don't have to run to the west. Just find some marks on your sonar and then fish for them.

Good luck.
    Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
    [email protected]
    www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com
    https://www.facebook.com/JulsWFA?ref=br_rs
    Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters

Post Thanks / Like

That's your next bet. They ain't anywhere else. Went all around green and rattle the other day and didn't get one ticket.

Post Thanks / Like

Hmm. Thats weird guys. In the last few weeks around green/rattlesnake has been on fire for us. Almost too easy. Lol. I know that same day capt juls tried out in there we went out that way, dropped anchor, and filled up the cooler. Lol. Either we got lucky 6 trips in a row or my uncle is a great perch fisherman. Lol iand them perch off lakeside are teeny tiny. 7" average. The ones by green island are 8 to 10"s w some bigger

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah. I was hoping maybe the perchin would turn on NE of cedar point out east of the dumping grounds like it did last yr around this time. Wonder if anyones tried in there and checked??? I know we had a great August last yr out there

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hot-n-tot501 View Post
    Hmm. Thats weird guys. In the last few weeks around green/rattlesnake has been on fire for us. Almost too easy. Lol. I know that same day capt juls tried out in there we went out that way, dropped anchor, and filled up the cooler. Lol. Either we got lucky 6 trips in a row or my uncle is a great perch fisherman. Lol iand them perch off lakeside are teeny tiny. 7" average. The ones by green island are 8 to 10"s w some bigger
    I stopped between Rattlesnake and Green near the pack and fished for about 20 minutes and nothing but sheeps and white perch. I moved about 1.5 miles west of the pack all by myself. I caught a few sheeps but no yellow perch so I was just about to leave and I caught my first yellow perch and they didn't stop until I had my limit. I try to stay away from the pack but sometimes that is where you have to be to catch fish. This time I moved off all alone and did great, however when I pulled anchor to head back to the dock there were at least a dozen boats around me that I didn't even know had dropped anchors near me!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Motor Mouth View Post
    That's your next bet. They ain't anywhere else. Went all around green and rattle the other day and didn't get one ticket.
    OMG I was just out there Monday afternoon and got 2 tickets in just under 2 hours!!!
    It's All About the Journey NOT the Destination!!!

"I FIND THE FISH I ALWAYS FIND THE FISH"!!!

1994 Sportcraft Hard top 250 Fisherman

Post Thanks / Like

Agreed! I have limited out last Thur Fri Sun and Monday!
    It's All About the Journey NOT the Destination!!!

"I FIND THE FISH I ALWAYS FIND THE FISH"!!!

1994 Sportcraft Hard top 250 Fisherman

Post Thanks / Like

With 6 trips in a row, you had a better idea of where to set up. I'm usually walleye fishing, so one trip out and trying to hit a good spot doesn't always work. lol

The perch that we got into in front of Mazuriks that day were 8-10's also. Just a couple throw backs.

Good job on finding them when you dropped anchor.
    Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
    [email protected]
    www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com
    https://www.facebook.com/JulsWFA?ref=br_rs
    Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters