big walleye night monday big walleye night monday big walleye night monday big walleye night monday

Smile big walleye night monday

The reel sport team set lines in the water at 1.30 within 30 minutes we had 4 walleyes in the 3 ro 4 lb range in the box water was flat, then it happen our client hooked into the largest walleye the reel sport team has ever seen, he did everything perfect got the fish on top of water 20 feet from the boat and it came unhook, it lay there peacefully for all us to see and then it gently swam away, we lost 5 more hawgs tonight the same way, then a east wind pick up and fishing got tough, we end the night at 7 pm with 25 walleyes out of 30 possible, fish range from 16 inches to 6 fish ohio. water depth 24 to 30 ft. speed
    2.10 true trips 40 45 back lures reel sport custom double willow harness squirrel, soild gold, barney std, barney, oj, helment and anti freeze was best large size was best. we will be back on the water weds and thurs weather permiting.
    Good luck and be safe Capt. Mike 419 265 2736

Default big walleye

What good is a fishing report if you do not tell us just where you were?

This is done primarily to drum up his charter business.

Look at earlier posts they are fishing same area and have been for three weeks. Same area I fished Sunday. See report. Amusement park 35 to 40 fow

Default starting point

Start at the green and white needle bouy and run the beach in front of the roller coaster, all the rest of the information is there for you, same area for last three weeks, same area as troy, just no one is trying this area, and we are the only one there in the afternoon, no secerts, were just running a little different worm harness than everyone else and a little different bead pattern and faster speed to keep the junk fish off all the pictures of our cathes are on www. facebook.com/reelsportfishingcharters. Capt. Mike 419 265 2736
    Last edited by wayne johnson; 07-22-2014 at 12:11 PM.

Default big walleye report

Hats off to you Wayne, now that's a report... thank you...

Smile happy reports

We try to give good reports , but sometimes I.m a little tired when I get in and forget a few items, I try to write the report as soon as I get in so the next day fisherman has a chance, we will see what this wind does to this fishery. we will try again weds and thurs will give report. The Reel sport team Capt, Mike and Wayne

Default New Dock

Wayne
    Sent you a PM
    Captain Don M.
    B.G./Marblehead

Blog Entries

Default thanks wayne

Appreciate the clarity and details on location be out there soon