fish cleaners open late fish cleaners open late fish cleaners open late fish cleaners open late

Default fish cleaners open late

Figured I'd let everyone know that the fish cleaners at drawbridge marina in port Clinton is open till 10 pm everynite. Discovered this tonight after driving around after 8 pm trying to find one open to clean perch. You have to have the correct change though as they said they don't make change .

Quote Originally Posted by half pole View Post
    Figured I'd let everyone know that the fish cleaners at drawbridge marina in port Clinton is open till 10 pm everynite. Discovered this tonight after driving around after 8 pm trying to find one open to clean perch. You have to have the correct change though as they said they don't make change .
    And they do a awesome job!!!
    It's All About the Journey NOT the Destination!!!

"I FIND THE FISH I ALWAYS FIND THE FISH"!!!

1994 Sportcraft Hard top 250 Fisherman

That actually is good info... I used to use Bom Ba Fish cleaning all the time until I got sick of trying to get back to the dock and rush to get there before they close... I never understood a fish cleaning business closing with 3 hours of daylight left... I came in twice last week after 9:30 and had plenty of light.

You would think that being a seasonal operation and catering to fishermen that they cleaning places would stay open until the fishing day is done. I know that I am not the only one that comes in late. There where 3 charters that came in at the same time I did, and one of them was trying to figure out if any fish cleaning was available.

Thanks for the info!
    -Matt

Default Perch cleaning

That is good to know info. I run in and out of wild wings so I have the fish house at ww clean my perch however I'd like to have some of the big perch butterflied do you guys know a fish service that will do this?

You can also call Cutcher's @ 419-250-2090, he is open late as long as he is busy. He is right behind the Bait Barn on 2