Need some advice Need some advice Need some advice Need some advice
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by skipper9 View Post
    Its ok guys everyone is welcome to there opinion. Fish with who ever you want. I could move docks to be closer to the fish in the summer. I prefer to have my customers/friends to know where my boat is gonna be for long term planning like hotels and such. Everyone has there own business model. I do run out an hour to catch the big fish. But I give the customers an extra hour by leaving earlier. Have a great day guys and good luck this weekend. Jim
    Class act.
    Rookie Perch fisher, veteran Perch eater.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey I was just pointment that it seemed like he was getting at jim with the "why go out with a east harbor captains cause you loose fishing time " comment he has always tried to pick fights and I finally just wanted to say something about has everyone forgot when he tried to get in a argument with skipper last year about the tournament then he started bad mouthing reel sport. Both of with are charter captains on here and he claims to be one yet never says who he is. So in my opinion his opinions Cary no weight since he doesn't evend tell us who he is. I am just a guy who watched this forum for walk ons and such I don't have a boat just pointing out what I see.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wow !

A fellow fisherman asks questions and for opinions and guys answer . Granted lakeerieguy has voiced his opinion loidly a few times on here to the displeasure of some here. I personally see him attack no one in this thread. the truth, you signed up just to jump him ???

You said you have been watching the forums and have added nothing to help anyone on here. You joined to attack him .

To a point , you are just as bad as he was in his first few post . I to am vocal and had many people here pissed at me . Along the way, I have helped many here through PM's and reports. Hopefully you can do the same sometimes.

Dale
    36 Foot Sportcraft
    Ranger 620
    Lowrance 104
    Ciscos

Reefrunners

Post Thanks / Like

Ok guys the wind quit blowing. So lets all quit complaining and go fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

Funny I thought the general concensus was lakeerieguy and fishhead315 were the same people on here. Look back at the posts from this winter and both of you promote the same people talk the same way and both sign your posts dale. Hmmmm and none of us know who either of you are. Funny isn't it. Even in this post promoting the same captain if I was blue dolphins I wouldn't want my name associated with either one of you as it would be bad for bussiness. That's my opinion but if all I had to go on was your recommendations of blue dolphin charters I would be hesitant to go with him cause of the way you have acted in the past. I don't know anything about blue dolphins so I wont say that just saying that you always recommend him and therefore are really kinda representing him in a way.
    So the way you act on here could affect the way people would look at it. Once again I'm not saying anything bad about his bussiness. I'm just saying you promoting him and then calling people out like you have in the past can make him look bad.
    Last edited by the truth; 07-10-2014 at 07:52 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Everyone..
    This is a fishing report forum, not facebook or a soap opera.. Lets cut out the drama, everyone should stop throwing stones and just let it go..

We are grown men, not a bunch of middle school girls.

Post Thanks / Like

Agree with that..... Let's go catch some fish

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the guys that are giving advice and aren't worried about who this lakeerieguy is or are keeping the bs going. Fyi, in his original post, I did not think he was bashing anyone. Common sense would tell you that if the bigger fish are in a certain area, captains in that area or the guys with smaller boats such as bluedolphin, bigeyez, bigwater, etc have a slight advantage since they have less distance to go or can trailer their boat closer to where the action is. I'm sure on a calm day some captains might make a 20 mile or more run to the big fish but on a rough day probably not likely. Madd Matt is correct in saying that a lot of captains prob won't drive over the smaller eater fish that most guys are perfectly happy with to chase trophy fish. I have fished with a few Erie captains in the past as well as a few in Green Bay Wi, Lake Mi out of IN and IL as well as several salt water captains down in FL. I've heard a lot of bs and seen a lot of crap over the years. It took a long time but I have found a few honest guys that will customize a trip for you and won't feed you a bunch of bs. I personally haven't found one on Erie yet though but have not put as much time in here either. That is what I am doing now and am sure that I will find one as there are a lot if captains here to go through.

One of my questions that hasnt been answered yet though is - is there a time when big fish are more consistant? That might be now as everyone seems to be talking about now - July. I know that Green bay has a good big fish bite in late July thru Aug. Bay de noc isngood in Nov. at night. What about Erie? I wish I could get out sometime within the next 2 weeks but can't. Maybe in 3 but Aug. and Sept. or even later would be bettet for my schedule. Thanks again to those who have given advice.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry for taking over the thread sir my apologies .