Quote Originally Posted by Lakeerieguy View Post
Lots of us Captains are catching big fish around the Lorain dump. No big secret there.Many Captains coming out of the Lorain area and do not need to run an hour to the fish and an hour back to the West end marinas giving you less fishing time. Less travel time to and from the spot gives you more fishing time.

Gary Zart is a good choice for a smaller 3 man trip with many local boats leaving from Lorain for 6 pack trips. Many boats from the West End also charge an extra gas charge due to the distance they are running .

Compare apples to apples when looking. Less travel time, less per person, and more fishing time from Lorain charters. Longer boat rides, more expensive, less fishing time for the West and East Harbor guys.

Goid Luck
Sounds like you have a problem with the east harbor guys or just skipper 9 since everybody knows what harbor he docks from. I've been watching and listening to all you bs over the past year and finally decided to say something about it why don't you play nice or reveal who you are instead of just talking everyone else. Besides I've fished with skipper 9 on a couple walkons the past few years he only needs a couple hours to limit the latest we were ever back to dock on the trips I was on was noon. So maybe you just need the extra time more people would like you if your weren't a dick.