Any offshore boards for sale? Any offshore boards for sale? Any offshore boards for sale? Any offshore boards for sale?

Default Any offshore boards for sale?

Let me know

Default Franks Great Outdoors

Franks has them on sale for 24.99

http://www.franksgreatoutdoors.com/c.../?manufacturer[]=335
    Captain Don M.
    B.G./Marblehead

Default Boards

Sent you PM.

Default Old fishing gear

As most of us have done. I've upgraded my fishing gear more than once and have 5 or 6 pairs of old inline boards...yellowbird and offshore brand. Also about 8 linecounter reels, a few spinning reels and a couple downrigger rods, about 60 weight forward lures (erie deary's and such). I'll post pictures latter this week with asking prices...thinking $10 a pair for yellowbirds,$25 a pair for the offshore boards, and $20 each for the linecounters. Also thinking about selling my old 16' starcraft/50hp Merc and 3 year old 5hp Merc used as a kicker. PM me if your interested in any of this.

Default fyi on those boards from experience

just remember going to those offshore boards, they MUST have the black sure clips that never let go on the main clip, they themselves are almost 20.00 after taxes and worth there weight in gold. Who wants to pull up all your lines after the lesser clips let go in rough weather or when you get snagged or get a hog on that takes the board under the water? I also urge you to get the red clips for the secondary clips which are stronger than the orange and the cheap black ones.They aren't cheap either, so getting just the boards for starters doesn't necessarily get you to problem free fishing.I have roughly over 50.00 tied up in each of my 10 boards I sometimes run and keeping my used ones is an intelligent decision I've made because there are ancillary parts you might need in the future just to replace on the water like a flag, screw,clip or weight.Its happened just through wear and tear.

BTW, since I've relegated my trolling to these devices I've seen huge improvements in simplifying my catches, you'll need to get accustomed to reeling them in and circumventing any clusters you know what. I almost have it down to a science after many years. They are priceless in my operation.
    Last edited by limitlypps; 06-25-2014 at 03:57 AM. Reason: add on

Quote Originally Posted by Prkr314 View Post
    As most of us have done. I've upgraded my fishing gear more than once and have 5 or 6 pairs of old inline boards...yellowbird and offshore brand. Also about 8 linecounter reels, a few spinning reels and a couple downrigger rods, about 60 weight forward lures (erie deary's and such). I'll post pictures latter this week with asking prices...thinking $10 a pair for yellowbirds,$25 a pair for the offshore boards, and $20 each for the linecounters. Also thinking about selling my old 16' starcraft/50hp Merc and 3 year old 5hp Merc used as a kicker. PM me if your interested in any of this.
    What are your line counter reels?