Coming up Thursday Coming up Thursday Coming up Thursday Coming up Thursday

Default Coming up Thursday

What channel does everyone run. I will be fishing Thursday afternoon, Friday, and Saturday. I think I have paid enough attention to everyone, and have the just of it, but this will be my first time trolling. I have been on charters quite a few times. I have a 24ft Four Winns Vista "Earned It". I idle around 2.8 gps and just got 2 28" amish bags so hopefully they will slow me down enough. If I am getting skunked I want to know where to turn for help. lol... We are staying on South Bass Island and putting in over at the campground. Where do you think I should start from out there. Planning on pulling reef runners and rapalas on one side and spoons on the other. I will also have harnesses if I am failing with the others. I will be pulling offshore boards and I have trutrip 30s also. Thanks again for everyones help and posts. I dont know if all of us lurkers say "THANK YOU" enough.

Rick

Green / rattlesnake area I would start. Close run for you. Walleye have been up high

Default casting harnesses

Don't be afraid of casting a worm harness either. Big bladed, lotta flash, fish it as slow as possible, 10 count. You will see alot of boats west of the islands, touch north too, join em, use the outside edges, you will get fish !!! Mike