Gull Island and Kelleys Island Shoal info??? HELP Gull Island and Kelleys Island Shoal info??? HELP Gull Island and Kelleys Island Shoal info??? HELP Gull Island and Kelleys Island Shoal info??? HELP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Gull Island and Kelleys Island Shoal info??? HELP

Ok so anyone w info/reports from the north and northeast side of kelleys would be appreciated. Im headed out tomorrow afternoon with cousin and were fishin all the way through dark. Drifting early then droppin anchor on the shoal at dark. But as far as drifting in the afternoon, wheres the best place north and east of kelleys to pick up walleyes right now? Deep water NE of shoal(40ft+), 25 ft(on ledge), or up on top? Or would around gull be better right now? Anyone with info on where theres walleye in that area would be appreciated. Thanks guys

Good reports both East of Kelly's and West of Gull. Take your pick.
    "ReelTime"
    Kencraft Challenger 215

East of kelleys as in looking down the runway? How deep of water and about how far east of the island? 1 mile, maybe 2? So u think east of kelleys we'd do better than east of the furthest green buoy on the tip of the shoal? I'll listen to ya. Lol. My cousin and i would love to get our 12 fish. Thanks bud

Fish the triangle between the NE corner of Middle Bass (Lucy's Point), Middle Island, and Gull Island Shoal. Lots of fish there.

If you plan on running crawler harnesses, 1oz 40 back has been the ticket for a month now....experiment with others, but have at least two of those out there.

Blades with shiny pink undersides, chartreuse undersides, and copper are killing them.

Good luck!
    Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
    [email protected]
    www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com
    https://www.facebook.com/JulsWFA?ref=br_rs
    Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters

So no hot action on kelleys shoal, huh? Lol. Were out of cedar point so the further west we go the more gas we'll burn. Lol. I dont know ya but ill trust ya. Over the years weve done well in the deeper water west of gull about a half mile. That sound good?

There are definitely fish east of Kelly's and along the shoal, so if you don't want to go that far there's no need to. Same program was working over there for me too.
    [email protected]

U think we should start in the 40+ft of water N and E of the shoal or fish the inbetween depths, 20 to 30 ft, or right on top in 10fow? U sound like u know your ****? Just tell me where to go lol

Hard to say...I haven't been over there in a week and a half. If it were me, I would start in 32' and work out from there.
    [email protected]

Wink

8:05 PM Capt Juls? You had a late night

Smile if you want to venture a bit

from Middle Is a few miles, pelee Is. east half way up in 32-34 ft water,/about 1-2 miles off shore was killing the hogs all last weekend on 2 oz bouncers on the bottom with pink and white belly blades and pink, blue and white on top, with the same color beads, it was awesome. You'll see gill nets on the outer periphery.
    I ran 2 oz in lines with harnesses 40ft back and got the suspended ones.A steady stream of 26-28 inch fish.one 29er.
    I was just a bit short of 100lbs of fillets on a 6 man limit, that's been my largest catch this year, very little junk to speak of. See you out there.