6/6/14 Fishing with Kevin and Jeff...:) 6/6/14 Fishing with Kevin and Jeff...:) 6/6/14 Fishing with Kevin and Jeff...:) 6/6/14 Fishing with Kevin and Jeff...:)

Default 6/6/14 Fishing with Kevin and Jeff...:)

I met up with Kevin Bolish and his friend, Jeff, at Mazurik's at 5:45am this morning and we launched just before 6am.

Once again, I headed to the area I have been fishing for the past few weeks and once again had it to myself. We made one long pass the opposite direction as I did yesterday, and we landed 12 nice eaters in two hours. We also caught some HUGE sheephead, but very few white bass and white perch, so it was nice to keep my crawlers on the hooks for a change.

Kevin and Jeff were fast learners, but the bites were coming too fast, so I kept the spread to only 4 boards instead of 6.

I only used crawlers behind the 1oz inlines today at 39 and 41 back on each side, and it didn't take long for the boards to go back once they were in the water.

After they got their limit they were given the choice of whether they wanted to keep fishing, but release everything they caught from there on out, or go back in and get the fish cleaned and head home. They chose the later. But, first we put everything away, turned the trolling motor off, and just floated around on the water while we munched on some Wisconsin venison sausage, cheese curds, and crackers. They also popped a couple beers to wash it down.
    After a nice chat, we headed back in at a nice easy speed.

It was a wonderful morning to be on the water today, and the company was enjoyable too.

I have day open tomorrow, so unless it gets filled in the next few hours, I'll be having a nice day off.

http://www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com/Blog.html
    Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
    [email protected]
    www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com
    https://www.facebook.com/JulsWFA?ref=br_rs
    Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters

Picked up another trip for tomorrow, so my "day off" will have to wait. Cool beans, because tomorrow is supposed to be another nice day! Woot! Woot!
    [email protected]

Juls,

What is the general vicinity of this hot spot you have been fishing? Looking to get on some fish this weekend. Wondering if you are willing to help another walleye.com member out? Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Gettin Jiggy View Post
    Juls,

What is the general vicinity of this hot spot you have been fishing? Looking to get on some fish this weekend. Wondering if you are willing to help another walleye.com member out? Thanks in advance.
    All you have to do is read my blog...lol

From the day before yesterday's blog entry: "After getting back to the launch, Kelly and Avery were ready to go. We headed out and the waves had calmed down considerably. It was an easy going ride out to Lucy's Point, where we set up to do our first pass in a SE direction."

FYI: They are still whacking them west of Green and Rattle right now too....from the pics Pooh Bear is posting on Facebook, there's some nice fish being caught over there still....

Good luck! See you out there.
    [email protected]