NE winds and lake conditions NE winds and lake conditions NE winds and lake conditions NE winds and lake conditions

Default NE winds and lake conditions

Ok folks. If anybody with a lake erie wind and wave conditions update that would be great. Im planning on fishing friday around kelleys but didnt know what the NE winds did to the lake. If it turned the lake to mud i wont waste my time. Down here in upper sandusky the winds are pretty stiff but the lake forecast says 1 to 3's. Kinda hard to beleive. Any info is aporeciated. Thanks

I wasn't on the lake today but the weather buoy reported like 2.3 footers which means around 4 footers today the lake should be fine. You can always go to the weather buoy web site for up to date conditions and double the wave height, just google lake erie weather buoy

Default NE wind

Hot-N-Tot501... my buddy and I fished Wednesday night after work... stiff ENE wind blowing 3-5's occasional 6er to keep you honest.... fished around green and water was still nice and clean .... wind yesterday 6-5-14 wasn't to bad here.. I live approx. 15 mins from lake and wind wasn't bad.. today they callin for SW @ 6 mph so you should be fine