Braided Line Braided Line Braided Line Braided Line

Thread: Braided Line

Default Braided Line

I see people talking about 30 lb PowerPro braided line. I am curious where the best place to purchase PowerPro braided line in bulk?

Default Ebay

You can pick up the 1500 yard spools for about 110.00 with free shipping .

Dale

EBay is the way to go I just got 1500 yds and couldn't be happier with it. The add doesn't say power pro but when you get it ,will say power pro on it. Also you buy it from China and it says on the label made in USA lol.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SPECTRA-EXTR...item5657eb50f1

Here ya go, I stumbled onto this a couple years ago...this is what Joe is talking about. Can't be beat for $40.

Greg

Default Be Careful

Just be careful you aren't buying fake Power Pro from China. Lots of discussions online about it being of poor quality. Video on youtube as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBcZ0vyuTKc

I've been buying this same stuff for 2 years. I've bought 3 1500yd spools for $39.99 from this same place. Fake or real, I don't know. What I can tell you is my rods set in my rocket launchers all summer and they take a dunk about 35 trips a year and some of them still are spooled with line from the original spool I bought 2 years ago. I usually spool on 450 feet of braid over backer and only replace it when it's down under 400. This year when I prepped rods, I cut about 5 feet of last years braid (or in some cases 2 years ago braid) off and tied on my snap. I've had no issues with this particular line.

Greg

I added it to two of my reels this year and so far I really like it

I have just bought a 1500 yrd spool of power pro from china at a fraction of the cost here and I cant tell any difference from it and my old power pro I paid much more money for. I bought mine on ebay. but even if you don't want to buy the line from china ebay is still a good place to buy bulk spools of power pro.