Great bite!! Great bite!! Great bite!! Great bite!!

Thread: Great bite!!

Default Great bite!!

We fished south of kellys island all weekend. We had a steady bite all weekend. The fishing has been super easy. If you have your own boat now is the time to come up and get on the action. We caught our fish 20 to 25 back on 40 tru trips with small spoons at 2.0 to 2.5 mph. If you need any help give me a call. 614.327.7144. Capt jim

More pictures on our Facebook page...

Thanks skipper,vacation starts sat, if you could keep the fish on the south side of kelley's it would save us alot of gas. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by BRED View Post
    Thanks skipper,vacation starts sat, if you could keep the fish on the south side of kelley's it would save us alot of gas. Lol
    Yeah I agree.. I installed one of those wireless containment fences all around the area.. lol... I wish... at sure would be nice to catch them that close everyday. Good luck. Best spoons were ( cat/dog freeze) (puke green freeze) (prizum baby)

I may have to call in sick friday, thanks for the tip.

I took my son, who recently graduated from college, on the trip Sunday and as usual the Eyehunter crew did a great job and made the trip fun for everyone. If you have a chance book a trip with them!

Quote Originally Posted by huntnfish View Post
    I took my son, who recently graduated from college, on the trip Sunday and as usual the Eyehunter crew did a great job and made the trip fun for everyone. If you have a chance book a trip with them!
    Thanks it was a great time!!

Weather and schedule permitting, i will be out Sunday trying my luck/skill at applying what i have learned going out with you guys. I will continue to book trips with you, no matter, though. I need to get some more spoons...any suggestions.

Default Spoon suggestions

Scorpion Stinger spoons (2 1/4 inch) Helmut, Jaeger Bomb, Flo Nascar, Pink Panties, Mixed Veggies. Anything bright in this stained water seems to work. 1.8-2.0 mph. 45 feet back off 40 Jet Divers and 54 feet back off "0" Dipseys. I use a 6 foot lead of 20 lb. XT Trilene. Sharpen that filet knife. You are going to need it.....