Thanks to all that served Thanks to all that served Thanks to all that served Thanks to all that served
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks to all that served

As I am a veteran myself I would like to say 'Thanks' for all who have committed themselves to protecting this great country and the people in it. Breaks my heart to see more commercials about saving money and fantastic bargains rather than the reasons why we have such a great country because of these heroes. Again, Thanks to all who serve and have served our country.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zander Man View Post
    As I am a veteran myself I would like to say 'Thanks' for all who have committed themselves to protecting this great country and the people in it. Breaks my heart to see more commercials about saving money and fantastic bargains rather than the reasons why we have such a great country because of these heroes. Again, Thanks to all who serve and have served our country.
    i agree!
    thank you to all the men and women that have made my freedoms possible!
    freedom is not free and we must always cherish the sacrifice that many made for us and our friends and families.
    for those serving today, my family and i will never forget what you do for us and to those who made the ultimate gift to us.
    there should no commercialization for this day. these folks are not writing checks to us, instead, they are using their lives which is priceless.........God Bless!!

Post Thanks / Like

Fact is that to many have lost sight about what this day is really about. They only think about BBQ's and beer.

The following is from me straight from the heart.

God bless those who have served and those who are serving now. We will never forget you.
    Last edited by wakina; 05-26-2014 at 07:02 PM.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

Post Thanks / Like

Default So TRUE!

Wakina,I couldn't of said any better myself.I am a veteran,no longer serving.Thanks to all that are,and to those that have!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wakina View Post
    fact is that to many have lost sight about what this day is really about. They only think about bbq's and beer.

The following is from me straight from the heart.

God bless those who have served and those who are serving now. We will never forget you.
    amen!!! I couldn't have said it better myself!!!