Multi-day Report Multi-day Report Multi-day Report Multi-day Report
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Multi-day Report

Sunday we trolled NW of Gull and then West of Gull... Found a good line between Middle and the monument. Slow pick all day and then really turned on about 4:00. We ended our day with a 5 man limit with 20 of them coming in the last 2.5 hours.

Monday was about the same area, a little more South toward Kelly's, only 4 guys this time. Got out on the water around 11:00 am and finished around 7:00. 4 Shy of our limit but the morning bite was really good from what everyone said.

Tonight, we went over to Airport Reef because the "bait shop" guy said it was a hot trolling bite... 3 passes and not a fish and I thought the fish finder was broken because it never marked a single thing that I saw.

We left the dock around 4:00 pm, left Airport Reef around 6:00 and headed up to North of Kelly's. Found no fish in the 40' water... went to 32' and picked at them at a slow pace until 8:30. It was a beautiful evening and watched the sunset by the monument then headed home.

All three days were trolling spoons with 40 Tru Trips, 40-55 back was the lead pretty much every day with some deeper last night (we picked up our last 3 fish all at 100' back)

-Matt

Post Thanks / Like

Thx for the report!
    I can only hope I have earned the freedom that has been given me.