Gale Force Gale Force Gale Force Gale Force

Thread: Gale Force

Default Gale Force

Hey gang, just wanted to write and tell everyone about an awesome product we at Dreamcatcher Fishing Bait and Tackle have started carrying. The line is Gale Force Tackle, custom spoons, harnesses, blades, and spoon harnesses their products look amazing and are all powder painted with UV paint. They are solid, paint doesn't chip and wear off like stingers. The price on them is more than 1.50 cheaper as well which is great. I can assure you you'll fall in love with them like I did. Check them out online @ galeforcetackle.com they have great colors, anodized backing in pink, blue, antifreeze, purple, and white. Not really trying to up sales on this product just want yall to know the quality products that are available for a great price. Take care tight lines!! Photos to come!
    David M Miller
    Dreamcatcher Fishing Bait & Tackle
    912-433-6000
    [email protected]

Went by the shop and seen some of the galeforce stuff dreamcatcher has.they look to be very quality so i bought some blades and next visit will pick up some spoons.I think they will compare with the top of the custom blade/spoon world.I think they will be great addition to the box,thanks dreamcatcher.

I have been using gale force tackle for a few yrs now. I get them to custom tie my harnesses with tandem blades. and there paint on there blades and spoons are second to none. this is a great product at a great price. I would say that 90% of my harnesses and 50% of my spoons are from them.

and like others I get nothing for any sales they do. im just passing on good information about a great product at a reasonable price.
    Last edited by sherman51; 05-22-2014 at 08:36 AM.

I have personally seen the quality of their products, the vibrant colors and patterns are very impressive, the paint to me is awesomely different, much brighter and deeply colored. If you are a spoon man do yourself a favor and stop in at Dreamcatcher Bait and Tackle and take a look at this line of products, I feel most of you will like them. I believe the spoons even come with hook bonnets. The harness guys should check out their blades, they are every bit as good as the spoons quality wise with their awesome paint jobs and patterns.

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with nor do I profit from either Dreamcatcher Bait and Tackle or Gale Force Tackle who is the manufacturer of the line of products referred to in this post! I am just passing along my observations about a fairly priced high quality line of tackle.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

Thanks wakina for the disclosure, but your completely right quality product at a fair shake. If ya get them from us or not, doesn't matter to me just know they are out there!
    David M Miller
    912-433-6000
    [email protected]

Unhappy Galeforce

What's up with Galeforce Tackle. The server on their website has been down and the phone# goes to someone else. Got some blades at Dreamcatcher's a while back and wanted to place an online order. Their site was up last week but not in the last 4 days. Anyone know what happened?
    Assassin

Quote Originally Posted by assassin View Post
    What's up with Galeforce Tackle. The server on their website has been down and the phone# goes to someone else. Got some blades at Dreamcatcher's a while back and wanted to place an online order. Their site was up last week but not in the last 4 days. Anyone know what happened?
    Been wondering the same thing myself. Was going to pick out the things that I wanted and then order tnem fro Dreamcatcher so he could have the sale. He turn me on to this product so that is the least I could do.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

Thumbs up Gale Force

Good News-Gale Force is back on line.Spend-Fish-Eat!!!
    Assassin

Hey guys just wanted to cool yalls nerves talked to Gale force yesterday they were having site issues and had no idea until you notified me and I got a hold of them, so with that I am to pass a long a big thank you from the folks at Gale force for bringing this to their attention to my knowledge they said their site is back up as of this morning. We will be getting another large shipment of their products this week, and for you guys that love your willows and double willows we will be receiving more quality products from Domka outdoors Tuesday, another custom quality painter of willows, spoons, and Colorado'sat a great low price.
    David M Miller
    912-433-6000
    [email protected]

Domka Outdoors willows!
    David M Miller
    912-433-6000
    [email protected]