Tadpoles or dipseys? Tadpoles or dipseys? Tadpoles or dipseys? Tadpoles or dipseys?
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

So.... tadpoles, jets, and true trips all do about the same thing?
    F Troop 9th Cav 1st Air Cav

Quote Originally Posted by Bggeary View Post
    So.... tadpoles, jets, and true trips all do about the same thing?
    That is correct!! Like I always tell everyone use what ever works for you. I prefer 40 tru trips but I am not sponsored or endorse any type of product I just report what works for me

Quote Originally Posted by skipper9 View Post
    That is correct!! Like I always tell everyone use what ever works for you. I prefer 40 tru trips but I am not sponsored or endorse any type of product I just report what works for me
    Nice jab there Capt.

I may be sponsored by them, in fact I'm the director of the pro staff for Ohio, but that's because I love their products and use them with much success. I have been with them for over 13 years now, because it's a great company with people who have a passion for walleye fishing, and are always striving to create new and innovative products to help us catch more fish.

What's wrong with that?

Someone asked for information on a product that I use and know a little something about. Does my sponsorship affiliation make my information less valuable? I don't see how it does. My information is truthful, because lies are too hard to keep track of.
    Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
    [email protected]
    www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com
    https://www.facebook.com/JulsWFA?ref=br_rs
    Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters

In all fairness I think Skipper9 was just saying he prefers the 40 TT's and not being sponsored by BigFishTuff (40 tru trips) just so others didn't think he was steering them towards a product for personal reasons. Just my .02 cents.
    Last edited by ReelTime; 05-15-2014 at 08:44 AM.
    "ReelTime"
    Kencraft Challenger 215

Quote Originally Posted by ReelTime View Post
    In all fairness I think Skipper9 was just saying he's not sponsored by BigFishTuff (40 tru trips) just so others didn't think he was pushing a product. Just my .02 cents.
    Maybe, but that he brought up the fact that I was a pro staffer suggested to me that he thought I was "pushing" a product simply for that reason.

Why point that out otherwise?

Don't put all pro staffers in the same bucket. Some bad apples give all of us a bad image...I know.....sigh.

By the way, I have Tru-Trips on the boat too.
    [email protected]

when it comes to tad poles I think the guys who fish inline weights switch to tad poles when the lake is choppy I heard that inlines when its choppy move up and down quite a bit and the tab poles reduce's the sway. I would run a dipsey any day of the week over a tab off of the corner of the boat. I only use them when in about 25 fow or deeper. The dipsey diver is an awesome weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by penalty box View Post
    I would run a dipsey any day of the week over a tab off of the corner of the boat.
    I couldn't agree more. I only use Tadpoles off the boards...out away from the boat.

Dipsies off the corners here too....or, a BB.
    [email protected]

Default Tadpoles

I use tadpoles behind inlines as well and tru trips / dipseys off the back. Also, I don't think skipper meant anything by the pro staff callout, seemed more like a call for your expertise on the matter due to your affiliation and his brand neutrality. I do read and appreciate your detailed fishing reports, thanks for taking the time to write them; both Juls and Skipper.

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleD View Post
    I use tadpoles behind inlines as well and tru trips / dipseys off the back. Also, I don't think skipper meant anything by the pro staff callout, seemed more like a call for your expertise on the matter due to your affiliation and his brand neutrality. I do read and appreciate your detailed fishing reports, thanks for taking the time to write them; both Juls and Skipper.
    If that's really the case, then I apologize for getting defensive. My bad.
    [email protected]

Capt Juls, I was pointing put you were an expert on off shore equipment. I was only pointing out that I am not an expert on any equipment and dd not endorse or am sposored by any equipment manufacturers. I said dipsys work but I use the walker 107 mm. Myself. So please give your opinion and I will give my humble opinion and neither of use should take it personal. Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.. good luck to ecery one on the water my friends