Hogs!!! Hogs!!! Hogs!!! Hogs!!!

Thread: Hogs!!!

Smile Hogs!!!

we didn't catch a boat load today, but the ones that did come to the boat were all big! thanx to our new capt. "fish tales" kevin and a great job in the back of the boat by rod! as always the eyehunter team got it done for us again today!!

Quote Originally Posted by cjsfishn View Post
    we didn't catch a boat load today, but the ones that did come to the boat were all big! thanx to our new capt. "fish tales" kevin and a great job in the back of the boat by rod! as always the eyehunter team got it done for us again today!!
    Any Pics?

That Eyehunter team has it together! I've been fishing Lake Erie for over 30 years, I have a pretty decent set up myself and have become quite able to catch fish... I still make time to try and get out with Jim or Eyehunter II at least once or twice a year.

I love coming into the dock and having all the other charter customers amazed at our fish when we fish with Eyehunter I or II.

Great job guys!

-Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Madd Matt View Post
    Any Pics?

That Eyehunter team has it together! I've been fishing Lake Erie for over 30 years, I have a pretty decent set up myself and have become quite able to catch fish... I still make time to try and get out with Jim or Eyehunter II at least once or twice a year.

I love coming into the dock and having all the other charter customers amazed at our fish when we fish with Eyehunter I or II.

Great job guys!

-Matt
    have had the same happen many times over! lots of fun fishing with these guys!

who is that masked man?

Glad you guys had a great time . Hopefully I will be done with planting soon and can get back up there soon.
    Thanks
    Capt Erik
    Bose-Man Sportfishing

Blog Entries

Chris,

Thanks for the kind words it was a pleasure spending the day with your group. I'm glad Rod and I were able to locate some nice fish for you guys.

Capt Kevin

Erik You can fish this coming weekend if you got as much rain and hail as I did in Covington.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish Tales View Post
    Chris,

Thanks for the kind words it was a pleasure spending the day with your group. I'm glad Rod and I were able to locate some nice fish for you guys.

Capt Kevin
    our pleasure capt.!! hope to do it again soon!!

Way to go Kevin, sorry I did no make it back down there on your way in, I was in the middle of smoking some ribs about that time and the grill was being fussy.

Glad the boat behaved for you for the most part.

Looks like Erik and Bob are already scheming to get me off the boat already I guess the stereo system can only take so much John Denver and Vanilla Ice.

That's right! Johnny Cash and some good old rock and roll.