sick and tired sick and tired sick and tired sick and tired

Thread: sick and tired

Default sick and tired

Hey Capt's, i have watched this web site for years, and have learned a lot. I have a 16' LOWE with a 25 horse motor that i have had on erie for 20 yrs. (weather permitting) and i meen weather permitting.I've got a lot of money in tackle and gear that just sits there because when i have plans with my buds mother nature shuts us down.(More money in tackle and gear than what's the boat is worth) I'm a seasonal buisness owner that has limitable amount of time in the spring to do any fishing. hense the SICK AND TIRED of mother nature dictateing when we can fish. My dilemma is i have no way to plan a trip a week in advance cuz i might have to cancel. My question to you and who ever wants to respond is, i know a one day notice is not the way to go but thats all got. I can probably fill a 4 man charter no problem. I've done charters on all the Great Lakes and know the good charters are booked or don't need to advertise on this site. I've seen a few Capts. post some open spots that they might have, but they are limited. If any one could throw out a few dates that they might have open for a 3/4 man group it would be appreciated. Yoy guys post pics on days that my S.S MINNOW would of have been toast.LOL

Give me a call.. I have access to 6 boats plus our two.. so when you can't get out I probably could get you out and right on top of the fish even with short notice. Thanks jim. 614.327.7144

There you go eye ripper. Skipper is the man too.
    "ReelTime"
    Kencraft Challenger 215